Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Currently I CSM architecture has offered me a place but GSA has yet to reply yet. I know GSA is more reputable for its architecture programme but I would like to know more about the 2 schools for architecture course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiddityof)
    Currently I CSM architecture has offered me a place but GSA has yet to reply yet. I know GSA is more reputable for its architecture programme but I would like to know more about the 2 schools for architecture course.
    Hi
    I don't know much about GSA but central saint martins is an amazing place to study. I went to have a look last spring and I really liked it a lot. The workshops are so large and allow for a lot of daylight. For some stupid reason I didn't apply for it :rolleyes: idk what happened tbh ahaha.. well that said, I'm sitting on sheffield and manchester at the moment a rejection from ucl and still waiting for nottingham.
    what do is csm expecting from you? and did you do a foundation by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDIOSYNCRASY.)
    Hi
    I don't know much about GSA but central saint martins is an amazing place to study. I went to have a look last spring and I really liked it a lot. The workshops are so large and allow for a lot of daylight. For some stupid reason I didn't apply for it :rolleyes: idk what happened tbh ahaha.. well that said, I'm sitting on sheffield and manchester at the moment a rejection from ucl and still waiting for nottingham.
    what do is csm expecting from you? and did you do a foundation by any chance?
    I'm an international student from Singapore. I'm graduating with an interior design diploma this April. I am given a Conditional Offer by CSM which I just have to pass IELTS with a score of 6.0. Because Singapore GCE o level English isn't enough :/

its good to to know they have good facilities there because I know CSM is quite newly established in their architecture course:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    GSA (singapore) or UK one? i'm from singapore too, im given a conditional offer by CSM in product design... i did apply other UK uni too. was offered by loughborough university too... so im kinda dunno which to choose from... any other uni did u apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juliusSG)
    GSA (singapore) or UK one? i'm from singapore too, im given a conditional offer by CSM in product design... i did apply other UK uni too. was offered by loughborough university too... so im kinda dunno which to choose from... any other uni did u apply?
    GSA UK, GSA Singapore does not offer Architecture programme. I applied for UCL as well but it didn't go well for that. I got an unconditional offer from UWE Bristol.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.