Turn on thread page Beta

Is it okay for blokes to wear hats? watch

• View Poll Results: Is it okay for blokes to wear hats?
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    25.00%

ReputationRep:
    It's an argument that's been spreading round my Sixth Form over the past couple of weeks. Is it okay for blokes to wear hats? And by "hats", I mean winter hats. All that ever seems to happen is they get taken off your head and thrown around the common room, and loads of people have been saying that they're just uncool. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Of course it is. Some of the most fashionable men of all time have worn hats.

ReputationRep:
    wearing hats indoors make you look like a tit. only exception being working on a construction site

ReputationRep:
    Name:  tumblr_nfmew6zzqA1qz9qdfo1_500.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  44.7 KB

Of course winter hats are cool. Don't tell me otherwise!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwi111)
    It's an argument that's been spreading round my Sixth Form over the past couple of weeks. Is it okay for blokes to wear hats? And by "hats", I mean winter hats. All that ever seems to happen is they get taken off your head and thrown around the common room, and loads of people have been saying that they're just uncool. Any thoughts?
    No. It discriminates against people who can't wear hats because they have no head

ReputationRep:
    Yeah of course, I need something to keep my head warm outside right now

ReputationRep:
    I love when it's cold enough to wear a winter hat, they're just so nice to wear. I have quite a collection of them. Although it does get "proper" cold where I live, the majority of the time I don't think it's really cold enough in the UK for one - better off with an umbrella probably.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.