The Student Room Group

He keeps asking to 'spend the night' with me?!

I was really drunk in a club on Friday and lost all my friends by mistake. I met this guy there and he walked me back to mine and slept round. But, I made an excuse not to have sex as I was on my period (tmi, sorry.) When he left the next morning, I gave him my number and since then he has been texting me asking if he can come over again and have a 'proper night' with me! I have never been asked this before and don't know what to say back. Help :confused:
Sounds like he wants you for sex. So if you want to do the same, then say yes- if not, then I'd advise cutting ties with him.
Reply 2
He wants to have sex with you. You have two choices, yes or no. It's 50-50.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Foo.mp3
Typical 'nice guy', walks a drunken damsel in distress home, weasels his way inside, expects sex, get's the 'I'm on my period' deflection, still expects sex.. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Brilliant! Looool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
if you just want sex with no strings attached then go for it, else you better look elsewhere for a guy
Original post by Anonymous
I was really drunk in a club on Friday and lost all my friends by mistake. I met this guy there and he walked me back to mine and slept round. But, I made an excuse not to have sex as I was on my period (tmi, sorry.) When he left the next morning, I gave him my number and since then he has been texting me asking if he can come over again and have a 'proper night' with me! I have never been asked this before and don't know what to say back. Help :confused:

I'm going to run a class on how not to sound creepy to girls.
He wants to stick his peepee in your veevee
Had a guy constantly pester me as well. I had to change my number but I kept seeing him at uni. If you don't want to sleep with him then be really rude. I don't get bothered anymore so it worked like magic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending