Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of this guy? I cant see him being suitable for leading the party. Nick Griffin was more educated and was able to lead the party through hardship. He even managed to become an MEP. This guy isn't as much of a orator and he lacks charisma. Don't know how the party will go with him.

Note: No way am I a BNP supporter.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ada...45.2maU9ei7KCY

ReputationRep:
    And Nick Griffin was charismatic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    And Nick Griffin was charismatic?
    And where in my post did I say that?

ReputationRep:
    The BNP are pretty much dead. It's irrelevant who leads them now.

ReputationRep:
    People have changed their ways on how they view UKIP. Is seems there isn't much of a distinction between UKIP and BNP now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #Ridwan)
    The BNP are pretty much dead. It's irrelevant who leads them now.
    I don't think they are dead. Some people seem to still vote for them. They might come back to the spotlight in the future. Crazy incidents that happen from time to time can change people's preference on parties.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.