Cheapest Decent 30Gb player???? Watch

Steezy20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
What is the cheapest 30Gb (or higher) MP3 player out there that won't fall apart after two seconds?

It is for my sister for christmas you see and given she has about as much music as me, has around 22Gb of songs. Thus she needs a player bigger than this.

30Gb players seems to be as rare as hen's teeth apart from an iPod and a Creative one; both of which are pretty expensive.

Ideally, it should be new.

I was hoping for one less then £150 tbh.

Can anyone recommend a model to look at, or even a good retailer to look at?

Cheers.
wicker_man
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you go to the Apple Refurb store, they had some refurbished 30GB iPods for £129 a few days back. You might find a few left. Refurbs look practically new and just come in a plain brown box instead of the fancy ones and still have full warranty.

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore/
(scroll to bottom and look on the right where it says SAVE in red).
dd1989
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My Sony NW-HD5 30GB was £100 brand new, I think you could still buy one from amazon, or even eBay, they have far superior sound quality than any Ipod (yes, they do, dont argue with me peoples) and ive dropped mine so many times and nothing has broken at all.
dd1989
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And if you store the music as Atrac3+ (which is lossless format) you can get 19,000 songs on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.49%
No - but I will (67)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (408)
47.5%

Watched Threads