Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I can be fairly awkward & often am ignored by people, please ask me anything! watch

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead, speak

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this thread having no replies is probably bothering you quite a bit (considering your title:rolleyes:), so what's your favourite food and why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How do you deal with that situation? Do you just accept it and focus on yourself?

(i'm seeking advice as this is the case for me )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDaylighter)
    I feel like this thread having no replies is probably bothering you quite a bit (considering your title:rolleyes:), so what's your favourite food and why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you for replying Well a bit although it would be worse if it was in real life

I like a lot of food aha, mainly sweets, chocolates, crisps, banoffee pie, chocolate eclairs/buns with cream, cookies, pizza, pasta & lasagna. Why? Since they are tasty aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Thank you for replying Well a bit although it would be worse if it was in real life

I like a lot of food aha, mainly sweets, chocolates, crisps, banoffee pie, chocolate eclairs/buns with cream, cookies, pizza, pasta & lasagna. Why? Since they are tasty aha
    Haha yeah I get you:yy: Interesting choices, have you not tried much flavourful food?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    How do you deal with that situation? Do you just accept it and focus on yourself?

(i'm seeking advice as this is the case for me )
    I try to improve, working has certainly helped, although I have a very small social circle hopefully my new volunteer job will help meet new people plus I'm supposed to go out with a friend to watch some banger racing & he said he could help me meet new people there. You just have to get out of your comfort zone really. Identify what you need to do to improve. From experience it can be quite hard finding the right people though, I've only met a few so far that actually seem enthusiastic about speaking to me & that I can actually connect with.

Don't give in, put yourself out there, be confident in who you are & then I'm sure you will find the right people soon If you ever want to talk about anything, you can always PM me & I've happy to listen & attempt to offer some helpful advice, or even if you just want someone to have a friendly chat with aha :badger:

Haha yeah I get you:yy: Interesting choices, have you not tried much flavourful food?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The one's that I mentioned aren't flavoured madam?

ReputationRep:
    The one's that I mentioned aren't flavoured madam?
    Well yes but not flavourful if you get me. Pretty much just sugar, I was expecting some variety in flavours

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well yes but not flavourful if you get me. Pretty much just sugar, I was expecting some variety in flavours

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahhhh I see, my bad

ReputationRep:
    Coffee or Tea?
    Cats or Dogs?
    Laptop or Phone?
    Text or Phone call?
    Red or Blue?

ReputationRep:
    Which describes you best:

Beta or Super Beta?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Coffee or Tea?
    Cats or Dogs?
    Laptop or Phone?
    Text or Phone call?
    Red or Blue?
    Tea (really neither though lol)
    Cats (more bad experiences with dogs)
    Laptop
    Phone call
    Blue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAmanze)
    Which describes you best:

Beta or Super Beta?
    Beta, although honestly I don't believe in all that alpha/beta stuff

ReputationRep:
    Tea (really neither though lol)
    Cats (more bad experiences with dogs)
    Laptop
    Phone call
    Blue
    You have to be kidding me.. I can't live without my coffee fix :P !
    Why Laptop?
    Why Phonecall?
    Do you not like red?

:O My judgement of you is very much lowering since your comment against dogs

ReputationRep:
    You have to be kidding me.. I can't live without my coffee fix :P !
    Why Laptop?
    Why Phonecall?
    Do you not like red?

:O My judgement of you is very much lowering since your comment against dogs
    I'm sorry aha, tea just tastes a little better to me
    I can do more things on the laptop (plus bigger screen & easier to type )
    I feel more of a connection with the person I'm talking to (hearing their voice)
    I don't hate it but well I support Chelsea & their home kit is blue, red is associated with inferior football teams such as Arsenal, Man Utd & Liverpool
    Again I apologise it's just that when I was younger I often went round a friends house & he had a dog that used to chase/jump up at me & stuff lol :afraid: I know most behave though

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry aha, tea just tastes a little better to me
    I can do more things on the laptop (plus bigger screen & easier to type )
    I feel more of a connection with the person I'm talking to (hearing their voice)
    I don't hate it but well I support Chelsea & their home kit is blue, red is associated with inferior football teams such as Arsenal, Man Utd & Liverpool
    Again I apologise it's just that when I was younger I often went round a friends house & he had a dog that used to chase/jump up at me & stuff lol :afraid: I know most behave though
    What is about the taste of tea that you like?

:O Do you really think that Man. utd have always been inferior? Don't get me wrong..I don't follow football at all anymore but they were once very well respected, and superior in the premier league, don't you think?

Do you not think he/she was playing with you? Or was it aggression?

Also..what made you choose your name?

ReputationRep:
    What is about the taste of tea that you like?

:O Do you really think that Man. utd have always been inferior? Don't get me wrong..I don't follow football at all anymore but they were once very well respected, and superior in the premier league, don't you think?

Do you not think he/she was playing with you? Or was it aggression?

Also..what made you choose your name?
    I don't really like either but coffee tastes worse (maybe that expresses it better aha )

They were good but they used to get a lot of help from referees & stuff. I think all football clubs are inferior to Chelsea tbh They are my team

Well he bit me & stuff, sometimes he was playing with me but more often than not it did seem a bit on the aggressive side :erm:

Oh well it was just for a laugh really, I thought how great it would be if I was multitalented :daydreaming: I didn't really think that seriously or anything

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like either but coffee tastes worse (maybe that expresses it better aha )

They were good but they used to get a lot of help from referees & stuff. I think all football clubs are inferior to Chelsea tbh They are my team

Well he bit me & stuff, sometimes he was playing with me but more often than not it did seem a bit on the aggressive side :erm:

Oh well it was just for a laugh really, I thought how great it would be if I was multitalented :daydreaming: I didn't really think that seriously or anything

Hmm.. interesting.

So you dont actually think you are multitalented?
    Been to uni? Got a job?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. interesting.

So you dont actually think you are multitalented?
    Been to uni? Got a job?
    Not really (well in things useful in life lol )
    Yeah I studied Economics at Uni but didn't enjoy it much plus hardly knew anyone so left. At the moment I just work at a local retail store & have just picked up this volunteer role as well.

Hi :shakehand:

Who are the (kinds of) people who ignore you?
    Which kinds of situation make you feel most awkward?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uthred50)
    Hi :shakehand:

Who are the (kinds of) people who ignore you?
    Which kinds of situation make you feel most awkward?
    Just normal people really, mostly people from my previous schools as I don't know many other people socially. I wasn't exactly a popular kid then lol, some people probs think I'm a bit of a gimp tbh. I just need to meet more new people really who I can really feed off. I reckon I will get there in the end though, just hopefully pretty soon
    Mostly out in public or interacting with new people (deffo harder on my own ).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.