Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please translate this into french for me please (accurately) as its for my controlled assessment thanks
    extra info: you can adapt the sentence slightly as long as it roughly means the same thing, as long as it is correct in french , and it is the intro for an email about my dream holiday if you were wondering thanks!!

I thought I would tell you about my dream holiday that some day we could experience together!

ReputationRep:
    ALSO THIS SENTENCE PLEASE : therefore for a holiday, I have to go abroad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte260799)
    Could someone please translate this into french for me please (accurately) as its for my controlled assessment thanks
    extra info: you can adapt the sentence slightly as long as it roughly means the same thing, as long as it is correct in french , and it is the intro for an email about my dream holiday if you were wondering thanks!!

I thought I would tell you about my dream holiday that some day we could experience together!
    J'ai pensé que je pouvais vous dire où je voudrais aller passer mes vacances de rêves et que, peut être, nous pourrions y aller ensemble.

Your English sentence is a bit strange however.

ALSO THIS SENTENCE PLEASE : therefore for a holiday, I have to go abroad!
    Je dois donc partir à l'étranger pour mes vacances.

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you, what if I changed it to, would that be better? : I am going to tell you all about my dream holiday! (Could you translate that for me THANKYOU)

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you, what if I changed it to, would that be better? : I am going to tell you all about my dream holiday! (Could you translate that for me THANKYOU)
    I won't translate an essay, just a sentence.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, could you translate : "I am going to tell you all about my dream holiday" just that sentence please? Thanks again x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, could you translate : "I am going to tell you all about my dream holiday" just that sentence please? Thanks again x
    I suppose you could say

Je vais vous expliquer mes vacances de rêves

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    I suppose you could say

Je vais vous expliquer mes vacances de rêves
    décrire is better

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.