Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys have you ever had a strong bond with another guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    You know like a bromance? There's a couple of guys I'm fairly close to, one I met this youth development course & have seen him a few times since & chat a lot on Facebook about sports, careers, peer pressure & our inadequacy with girls while trying to raise each others spirits & give advice aha

Then there's this other guy at work who I'm even closer with. He's said he was dyslexic & also struggled at school because people took the mick out of his family & he just go so angry sometimes & started beating people up because of it so had to get anger management. He seems a lovely guy though I mean can kind of understand why something like would get him pretty cross even if he should have dealt with it a bit better.

We both seem to understand each other so well though, he said he appreciated that I helped him to settle when he first joined & seems to make a lot of effort with. Even asking me to walk home with him like everyday "I'm like sure, you don't need to always ask me" ) but yeah it's nice that he values me I guess & asks me how I am & stuff & I try to reciprocate when I can. He's already introduced me to his parents who seem nice & also in discussion I mentioned that I always struggled with confidence & making friends & he said well I could help you meet new people at banger racing & that he won't race to make me more comfortable (more his sort of thing but I'll give it a try)

At least he suggesting something constructive, we've also met up before to go eat, shopping etc & he also wants me to have a meal with family after going to banger racing & was like "we can get this, this & this", aha He also seems to compliment me a fair deal like he said he told me he was scared of using trains because he didn't fully understand the ticketing process & other "friends" have laughed at him before when he said he didn't want to travel then he ended up crying his eyes out at home. This moved me & made me quite angry as well I told him "don't worry I will be happy to help when we go out somewhere together ". He said "thank you very much", "you're a very decent guy" which just made me feel all warm inside

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite "close" to my best friend in that we're totally loyal to each other and agree on most stuff, and would never let anyone beat the other up.

But not once have we had any kind of disclosure of each other's feelings, so I'm not sure if that makes us not close.

ReputationRep:
    in a way but me and my mate are moving apart i think cuz we goto diff 6th forms

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and his best friend are super close, like brother. But I'm the same but as sisters, with my best friend - who is my boyfriends best friends girlfriend..

ReputationRep:
    Me and my best mate are more like brothers than friends.

ReputationRep:
    I want your loving and I want your revenge

You and me could write a bad bromance

I wanto tcursh that puny bandicoot but at the same time he does have good taste in shorts

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.