Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone definitely wanting to go to Uclan? I was hoping to meet some friends beforehand. If anyone is interested?

ReputationRep:
    I am hoping tstudyint. my firm.
    What are you studying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megblack96)
    I am hoping tstudyint. my firm.
    What are you studying.
    Sorry this should say. Hoping to make it my firm. What are you studying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CeriAnn01)
    Is anyone definitely wanting to go to Uclan? I was hoping to meet some friends beforehand. If anyone is interested?
    Hi I also saw your post on the accomodation thread, I'm going to study at uclan next september ( foundation year in archaeology ), have you visited uclan?

ReputationRep:
    I got UCLan as my insurance..., I'm 99.9% sure I will get my firm though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ewalsh7)
    I got UCLan as my insurance..., I'm 99.9% sure I will get my firm though!
    Have you visited uclan? I would like to hear about it from someone who has visited it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arpernes)
    Have you visited uclan? I would like to hear about it from someone who has visited it
    No I havent, as I know I won't be going there. Looked nice though from online, but I guess it's different in person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ewalsh7)
    No I havent, as I know I won't be going there. Looked nice though from online, but I guess it's different in person.
    All right, thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    All right, thanks anyway
    No problem, good luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    I went to the Open Day and the Applicant Day, I really enjoyed both.

ReputationRep:
    I went to the Open Day and the Applicant Day, I really enjoyed both.
    Did you visit the halls?

ReputationRep:
    Did you visit the halls?
    I went to Roeburn and IQ and they were both good. Personally I prefer IQ as there is a shop underneath and the communal areas are great.

ReputationRep:
    I loved Uclan when I went! deffo my first choice!

ReputationRep:
    Yeaah i got an offer and will deffo firm it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have firmed UCLan and haven't visited IQ but, online it looks a lot better than the other ensuite accommodation! What shop was underneath it and does it have any extra facilities?

I went to Roeburn and IQ and they were both good. Personally I prefer IQ as there is a shop underneath and the communal areas are great.

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed UCLan too!

Any idea on accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itszainab)
    Hey I have firmed UCLan and haven't visited IQ but, online it looks a lot better than the other ensuite accommodation! What shop was underneath it and does it have any extra facilities?
    Hi.

The shop was Nisa Local. There was a launderette on site and a pool table in the social hub. Go on their website and have a look or google IQ Preston images.

Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional from uclan! Doing forensic psychology ☺️ I liked the IQ too

ReputationRep:
    I want to go UCLAN, haven't received an offer yet, but they asked me to scan & send them my exam certificates. Hope that's good news they're asking for them, I've applied to Neuropsychology foundation, I hope I get in

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I've got an unconditional offer that I've now accepted for UCLAN. I'm studying foundation in health and social then, hopefully, moving on to nursing.
    Can't wait now

I preferred the IQ too though most of the halls seem pretty decent compared to others I've seen lol

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.