The Student Room Group

does sleeping earlier actually reduce dark circles?

?.
any remedies are also welcome
sleeping earlier reduces many physical and mental ailments :tongue:
I've tried pretty much everything to get rid of my dark circles but nothing worked so I've basically given up. Use an orange based concealer for a good cover up :smile:
Original post by enaayrah
I've tried pretty much everything to get rid of my dark circles but nothing worked so I've basically given up. Use an orange based concealer for a good cover up :smile:

maybe yours are genetic?
Original post by Secretnerd123
maybe yours are genetic?

Doubt it. None of my family have them :frown:
Original post by enaayrah
Doubt it. None of my family have them :frown:

what time do u sleep?
what time do u sleep?

10.30 :smile:
I actually want to know myself. I have the worst dark circles of anyone in my family and I most definitely have the worst sleeping habits/routine too.

Obviously when one goes to sleep isn't that important, rather how well one sleeps and how much they sleep.
Reply 8
?.

Sleeping on time does help to reduce it but even I haven't figured it out completely...

Try make up to cover it up?
Original post by Enoxial
Sleeping on time does help to reduce it but even I haven't figured it out completely...

Try make up to cover it up?

sick of makeup lol. want something permanent
?.

You do realise that google exists?
I have tried like cucumber slices on my eyes as well as using like gel night eye masks things they helped me as well as different moisturiser (cant think of any sorry)
I also have pretty bad eye-circles, despite going to bed fairy early most of the time.

I'm pretty sure having terrible vision, powerful glasses and being a programmer is responsible for them...
sick of makeup lol. want something permanent

Never thought I'd ever hear this :laugh:

What else have you tried?
Isn't quality of sleep more important than what time you go to bed?
dark circles are just a symptom of sleep deprivation, get rested sleep and catch up, and the rest will fall into place. (Still recommend earlier)

also sunlight every day
Original post by Enoxial
Never thought I'd ever hear this :laugh:

What else have you tried?

lol i honestly want to stop wearing makeup most days. i can leave the house without makeup but my dark circles are ghastly so concealer is always a must. and concealer without foundation looks really weird so i just wanna get rid of the dark circles once and for all
I have the same problem, my eyes have had dark circles since I was like 10, they never go away :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest