The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no

Have you ever gone ouot dressed as someone of the opposite sex?
Greghouse

Have you ever gone ouot dressed as someone of the opposite sex?

I have been, but never gone out dressed like that (curse alcohol).

Have you ever fell into a pond?
Yes oddly more than just the once ...

Have you ever scared a horse?
No, I don't think so.

Have you ever noticed how 90% of David Guetta's songs have the word "Love" in the title?
Miss Mary
No, I don't think so.

Have you ever noticed how 90% of David Guetta's songs have the word "Love" in the title?

I have not.

Have you ever alarmed a llama?
Trimeresurus
I have not.

Have you ever alarmed a llama?

No, but it sounds like an interesting story!

Have you ever slept in till 4.30pm?
NoPurposeTortoise
No, but it sounds like an interesting story!

Have you ever slept in till 4.30pm?

Yes, but only after going to bed at 3pm.

Have you ever been seen naked by someone you would rather have not seen you in such a state?
Reply 4747
Trimeresurus
Yes, but only after going to bed at 3pm.

Have you ever been seen naked by someone you would rather have not seen you in such a state?

yeah 3 girls-friends in the jacuzzi, not even finished bodybuilding yet.

Have you ever caught having your pants flys opened and walked around town like your the happiest man/women on earth?
yes, and I retained the happy too!

Have you ever done anything to deliberately contribute towards global warming!?!??!
Super Turbo
yes, and I retained the happy too!

Have you ever done anything to deliberately contribute towards global warming!?!??!

Not deliberately, no :smile:

Have you ever seen a shooting star?
NoPurposeTortoise
Not deliberately, no :smile:

Have you ever seen a shooting star?

yes :biggrin:

have you ever managed to lick your elbow? (surely someone can do this!?)

Ruth xx
Alas, I have not.

Have you ever been in a helicopter?
Reply 4752
Yes! only once though.

Have you ever been swore in an email or face to face to an institute when things are not going accordingly?
- such as my mate applied to Kings College but they were being very irratating and so he eventually told them to **** off.
Sugarbum
Yes! only once though.

Have you ever been swore in an email or face to face to an institute when things are not going accordingly?
- such as my mate applied to Kings College but they were being very irratating and so he eventually told them to **** off.

If I understand you then yes, I have, I've sworn at my teachers on many occasions.

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
I have.

Have you ever broken a bone?
Reply 4755
No, touchwood.

Have you noticed that if you stare at a green/yellow larva lamp for 15 minutes, yellow light/lightbulbs appear purple.
No but I'm gonna try it!

Have you ever stalked someone you fancied?
Greghouse
No but I'm gonna try it!

Have you ever stalked someone you fancied?

No, you wierdo.

Have you ever recalled a dream but not realised it was a dream. (Sorry this is hard to articulate). I mean like your dream was so life-like and kind of fitted in the recent scheme of things, so you acted as though the dream were real but then later realised it was just a dream.
KiiNGofLONDON
No, you wierdo.

Have you ever recalled a dream but not realised it was a dream. (Sorry this is hard to articulate). I mean like your dream was so life-like and kind of fitted in the recent scheme of things, so you acted as though the dream were real but then later realised it was just a dream.

haha ... I didn't say I had but just recently met a few girls who called that sort of thing "doing research", I told them it was stalking but they didn't belive me! :rolleyes:
Greghouse
haha ... I didn't say I had but just recently met a few girls who called that sort of thing "doing research", I told them it was stalking but they didn't belive me! :rolleyes:

Oh right! The point of the game is you ask a question to which your answer would be yes! That's why I'm down to some pretty dull one's - I've exhausted all the interesting one's I can think of that I care to share on the internet.

Latest