Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay...my prom is in 4 weeks, im still looking for nice dresses...but I have completely fallen in love with this one in America its this one:

http://www.loralie.com/proms.php3?s=7440

but it takes like 6 weeks, and Ive only got 4...and I dont even know if they ship it to the UK...
    Ive emailed them and everything but does anybody know where there are some nice dresses around that look like that lol. No dress i see comes up to that standard now!!

Thanx 4 any help love kita xx

ReputationRep:
    not that i know anything about dresses but it looks very nice to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    very nice? hello, its perfect!!!

ReputationRep:
    oooooooooooo, that looks so nice kita. I went dress shopping with my mate and we endded up in Southport.

So just go around all the clothes shops thats my advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    very nice? hello, its perfect!!!
    i guess it is if you're choosing it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    oooooooooooo, that looks so nice kita. I went dress shopping with my mate and we endded up in Southport.

So just go around all the clothes shops thats my advice.
    oh my gosh i know. I think I'll cry if i cant have it!!! its so pretty and i can't find any like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    You do not have to be ashamed of cross dressing. There's nothing peculiar about it little one. WHAT HAS D DONE TO UKL! IT MAKES ME SICK. THIS PLACE IS A DISGRACE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    oh my gosh i know. I think I'll cry if i cant have it!!! its so pretty and i can't find any like it!
    "gives kita a hug"

well kita, try ringing them again and ask them if they can ship it over in time. However, if you can't get it or if they do send it and theres a chance it might not arrive in time, I think you better start looking for a replacement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fighter)
    You do not have to be ashamed of cross dressing. There's nothing peculiar about it little one. WHAT HAS D DONE TO UKL! IT MAKES ME SICK. THIS PLACE IS A DISGRACE.
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    You seem to be troubled...u sure you dont cross dress hunny? You're getting very angry for no apparant reason...sign of insecurity... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    "gives kita a hug"

well kita, try ringing them again and ask them if they can ship it over in time. However, if you can't get it or if they do send it and theres a chance it might not arrive in time, I think you better start looking for a replacement.
    but i want that ooooooonnnnnneee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    "gives kita a hug"

the only thing you might have to think about is what to do if it doesn't fit properly...i hate to be a pessimist but it might need alterations....
    im sure it will be fine though- and you will look fab in it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    the only thing you might have to think about is what to do if it doesn't fit properly...i hate to be a pessimist but it might need alterations....
    It aint me thats ordering it though, though i'm sure i could pull off that look. lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    I know...i wish i had found it earlier to allow plenty of time. DAMMIT!!! i want one just like that tho..and no other dress i find is as nice as that one lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    You seem to be troubled...u sure you dont cross dress hunny? You're getting very angry for no apparant reason...sign of insecurity... lol
    Who are you? Lord save me there are too many fecking and useless newbs at that, on UKL. Stop the useless chitchat and enroll at sunday school now!

ReputationRep:
    Who are you? Lord save me there are too many fecking and useless newbs at that, on UKL. Stop the useless chitchat and enroll at sunday school now!
    Newbs, how thick are you. Kita has been here longer than you.

ReputationRep:
    That is a very nice dress! Hey take the picture (with as many angles of it as possible) to a dressmaker and have it made.

ReputationRep:

If you don't like it bugger off

leave

ReputationRep:
    yeah woteva mate...cos i really class as a newbie lol...
    You like the dress? Not that I care if you dont, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    That is a very nice dress! Hey take the picture (with as many angles of it as possible) to a dressmaker and have it made.
    wont thta cost mega mega money tho? and ive only got 4 weeks...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.