The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Open day -21st feb?

Hey all, just curious who is going to this open day?

I'm planning to study international travel and tourism management at bucks and hopefully get accommodation too!

:smile:
Reply 1
I'm going and I've applied to airline and airport management :smile: do we apply for accommodation when we are there? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Hi! I can help answer this - do you mean applying for a place to live in halls? Or do you want to go on an accommodation tour on the Open Day?

p.s If you want to look through all the different Halls we have please click here!
Reply 3
Original post by Bucks New University
Hi! I can help answer this - do you mean applying for a place to live in halls? Or do you want to go on an accommodation tour on the Open Day?

p.s If you want to look through all the different Halls we have please click here!

Hiya, I'm curious about both actually... I've heard we can't apply for halls until June but I'm due to go on hokiday then (Oh no!).... Also will there be accommodation tours at the open day? :smile:
Our Accommodation Team will email out to all new students after the Easter break about applying for Halls - it is an online portal where you can apply and manage your application. We guarantee all our first year students a place in Halls so don't worry! Click here to visit the accommodation page to find out more.

With regards to accommodation at the Open Day, we will have two Halls on show - Hughenden and Windsor House. If you have booked onto the Open Day then you will receive an email from us assigning you to a tour.

Hope this makes sense!

Quick Reply

Latest