Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Self-catering all the way. My family don't know how I'll manage. But they don't know me
    Same here. I think they'd like me to hire a cook £5.65 an hour? How does that suit you Kokopops? My older sister is a brilliant cook, hence we don't require a cook at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Same here. I think they'd like me to hire a cook £5.65 an hour? How does that suit you Kokopops?
    hm....sounds ok....! yeh not bad...would have to increase if i was cooking for more than 1 tho

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can! Just give me the ingredients and recipe...

I can do breakfast at least. I'll be sure to get a tab at Subway though
    u'll never be up for brekkie in uni tho will u really?! oo...ur going manchester rite? what halls u going 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    hm....sounds ok....! yeh not bad...would have to increase if i was cooking for more than 1 tho
    So you'd have to charge me £20 then.

ReputationRep:
    So you'd have to charge me £20 then.
    why how many of u are there?

ReputationRep:
    u'll never be up for brekkie in uni tho will u really?! oo...ur going manchester rite? what halls u going 2
    I never have breakfast anyway, two and a half meals a day :rolleyes: but hey my BMI says I'm nearly not overweight

Hmm halls, either Bowden Court or Whitworth Park, not that I've sent off my form...

Mean anything to you?

ReputationRep:
    why how many of u are there?
    Oh, just me

ReputationRep:
    I never have breakfast anyway, two and a half meals a day :rolleyes: but hey my BMI says I'm nearly not overweight

Hmm halls, either Bowden Court or Whitworth Park, not that I've sent off my form...

Mean anything to you?
    nah...i was thinking like richmond park and that....theyre gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTina)
    Oh, just me
    ok....u can EAT then rite?! heehee

ReputationRep:
    excellent...am very impressed...when dya wanna cook 4 me?
    Whenever ya feel hungry, and ya can give me enough time to get my ass over to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Whenever ya feel hungry, and ya can give me enough time to get my ass over to you.
    my friends goin to sheffield uni so if i visit her u can come round and cook 4 me...rite?!

ReputationRep:
    ok....u can EAT then rite?! heehee
    Damn straight! If money was no object I'd still have a 40" waist...

ReputationRep:
    Damn straight! If money was no object I'd still have a 40" waist...
    lol....oh man...

ReputationRep:
    lol....oh man...
    More booty to work with

ReputationRep:
    my friends goin to sheffield uni so if i visit her u can come round and cook 4 me...rite?!
    Ah huh.

To be fair whether you're in self catered or catered accomodation, with the reports I'm getting out of people in halls; you're better off stocking up on essentials in both cases !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Ah huh.

To be fair whether you're in self catered or catered accomodation, with the reports I'm getting out of people in halls; you're better off stocking up on essentials in both cases !
    ooo...intresting...all i no is...my friends who r going 2 same uni as me are telling me that theyre coming round to mine to be fed coz they all know i can cook pretty much anything!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.