The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Accommodation 2015 undergrads

Any 2015 undergrads that are studying natural sciences/animal behaviour/zoology know what accommodation they will be going for tomorrow? Torn between Liberty Atlantic and Marybone 2. Or any current students that can recommend any of those accommodations? :smile:
Hi :smile: I have a conditional offer for Animal Behaviour for LJMU. I think the accommodation I'll be applying for is Liberty Atlantic Point. I checked it out on the open day and I thought the security and the accommodation on a whole was the best. For Animal Behaviour it's one of the closest accommodation with it being 5-10 minutes away from campus.
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Jessica.Whelan97
Hi :smile: I have a conditional offer for Animal Behaviour for LJMU. I think the accommodation I'll be applying for is Liberty Atlantic Point. I checked it out on the open day and I thought the security and the accommodation on a whole was the best. For Animal Behaviour it's one of the closest accommodation with it being 5-10 minutes away from campus.

Ahh nice :smile: I know it's quite close to Byrom street and it looks lovely but I've applied for Marybone 2 now, figured out it's the same distance from Byrom street campus :biggrin: Thanks anyways!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending