The Student Room Group

Smelling girlfriend's ass ?? Girl advice ?

My girlfriend has a nice ass and we have had sex just vaginal, and next time I really want to give her some proper oral sex. Im really into girls ass's and my gf's is really nice I want to rub my face in it and smell it, I feel that this would really turn me on.

However im concerned about how she would feel, im thinking of just doing it when I began to give her oral. But girls how would you react if your boyfriend did this ?

Scroll to see replies

I would... recommend trying to talk about it a bit first...

I think it would be worth the embarrassment at that point, than risk it when you're being intimate. Although I'm not a girl, so I could be waaaayyy off.
Reply 2
Original post by Calpurnia
I would... recommend trying to talk about it a bit first...

I think it would be worth the embarrassment at that point, than risk it when you're being intimate. Although I'm not a girl, so I could be waaaayyy off.

What do I say ? I dont think she would be fussed if im giving her oral anyway ? But telling her to rub it in my face would be awkward....
Hey, there's really no point asking random girls how they feel about this. Sexual preferences are so individual and personal, and also dependent on how into someone you are, and how much of an emotional connection you feel with the person you're having sex with.

Why don't you ask your girlfriend? Lol I don't mean over a cup of tea, I mean in the moment, or just like, start to do it, and gauge her reaction, or ask if she likes it?

A lot of things can be sexy, if a guy asks for consent, and is confident and you have a strong connection, and seem really into it :smile:
Also, I can't believe you're worried about this. Any male that loves giving oral sex is a friend of women. Do not fear, you have a prize-worthy passion, in my humble, female opinion.
I would freak out if my boyfriend said he wanted to do that sort of stuff
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Also, I can't believe you're worried about this. Any male that loves giving oral sex is a friend of women. Do not fear, you have a prize-worthy passion, in my humble, female opinion.

Yes however, Im not worried majorly, just to avoid awkwardness and to see what others would say. I was just concerned about her thinking im a weirdo lol. But yeah i'll probably just mention it when I go down on her, I dont think it would be a major issue.
Reply 7
Original post by queen-bee
I would freak out if my boyfriend said he wanted to do that sort of stuff

Why lol ?
When you look back at all the freaky things you've done and think about what you've become. Errm what ever gets you going but you really should talk to her about it....:erm:
(edited 9 years ago)
What do I say ? I dont think she would be fussed if im giving her oral anyway ? But telling her to rub it in my face would be awkward....

If you get her all steamed up and excited, whisper in her ear what you want to do to her, and then if she doesn't freak out, slowly go do it.

I would seriously recommend working on your phrasing though - "I want to smell your ass" is unlikely to be a hit no matter how turned on she is.
Why lol ?

I don't know,just not into it
Original post by MissLalaxx
When you look back at all the freaky things you've done and think about what you've become. Errm what ever gets you going but you really should talk to her about it....:erm:

Your link dosent work
Your link dosent work

When I click on it it does. Let me try again.
Talk to her! Don't just dive in like a pig hunting for truffles.
Do it during oral she'll either love it or she'll wriggle your head back to her fanny.
Is your girlfriend very body confident? I'm very happy with my body and feel comfortable naked, and being naked with my partner, so wouldn't have a problem with this. But I can imagine anyone, male or female, or isn't totally au fait with all of themselves might feel self-conscious.

I would only have sex with someone who I felt completely understood me and/or respected me, so doing this in a romantic/sexual/kinky way would not be an issue, for me.
Reply 16
Any guy that is willing to do this and enjoys this is a keeper!!!
*hums* Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me...

Just tell her you wanna try something new, and that she's perfectly at liberty to smack you in the face if she doesn't like it.

Who knows, this might then lead on to your developing a penchant for being smacked in the face as well... :sexface:
Original post by Calpurnia

I would seriously recommend working on your phrasing though - "I want to smell your ass" is unlikely to be a hit no matter how turned on she is.

lmaooo :rofl:
Original post by Tarims
Any guy that is willing to do this and enjoys this is a keeper!!!

Whys that ??