Revision notes/ revision advise, HELP!!

Watch
MSjohal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am study AS Government and Politics, Psychology and Communication and Culture, If anyone can help with this it would make a major difference! even if its only on of the the topics, Thanks.
Kaneki
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Exam Boards?
MSjohal
Rep:
?
Edexcel for Government and Politics and Psychology and AQA for comms and culture
theTeddyBearx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
First get textbooks that cover the entire syllabus for each subject and then read over them. After reading them, make key points on what is trying to be conveyed. Memorize these key points. Then, learn to expand the key points you have memorized so that when it comes to the exams, your knowledge really shines. That's all really. A good way to revise. Good luck.
EmmaZombie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Take the advice from people above. Also, ask teachers to mark exam papers for you from past exams, they're there to help you and most likely will if you're showing dedication. Look up examiner reviews of past papers to see where people went wrong/how they want you to answer so you will know what to include when the time comes.

Also, look after yourself. Sleep well, drink water, and have time for yourself and relaxing. Over stressing and non-stop working will drain you. Mental and physical well-being are necessary.

You'll get there, I promise. Good luck. Image

(I took Psychology AQA and am now doing it at uni so feel free to PM me if needed)
MSjohal
Rep:
?
Thanks teedybearx and Emmazone, will do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
theTeddyBearx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MSjohal)
Thanks teedybearx and Emmazone, will do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
nut a prablam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
12.24%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (22)
22.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (44)
44.9%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (16)
16.33%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
4.08%

Watched Threads