The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ive recently moved into my new home im 34 yrs old and mums being mums,she wanted to clean it before i moved in.And as i work away 4 nights a week,meant she would have a few days to do it.The following day i got a spare key cut and gave it my mum.Monday came and i got in my van and drove to where i was working that week.when i arrived the job wasnt anywhere near ready for me to do my work.Which happens now and again,dosnt bother me i get the week off and still get paid.I drive back home and call in at a pals house.With me being off he asked if he could borrow my van to take some stuff to the tip, I said sure drop me off at home and take it so thats what we did.the following morning i get up and get in the shower,Once finished i get out and dry myself i then open the door.and naked with a semi hard on walk down the landing to my bedroom.I push the door open and as i do my 52yr old mother is stood behind it facing me.i froze didnt know what to do waiting for my mum to walk out of my room.but instead she looked me up and down.i just put my hands in front of my ****. Then she says im your mum you nutter theres nothing wrong in me seeing your ****, i saw it when you were born and throughout your childhood the only difference now is its bigger and you have pubic hair then walks past me and smacks me on the arse and says. Nothing wrong at all with me seeing your ****... but she said it like she was imagining it like turned on seeing it..today i went to my parents for sunday dinner and my 2 sisters were also there and dad and whilst eating dinner she tells everyone about it.but says.i dont think he was embaressed me seeing it,i think it was more to do with it being erect.and my family laughed is that weird
Original post by EmmzAyr
Was talking about this with my friends & just wondered how common it was.

Some were horrified, - others thought it was no big deal & quite normal.

For me & my mum it's never been a problem at all, - my Dad? - wouldn't bother me much either, but don't think it's happened for a year or so.

Obviously they all did as a baby & as a kid, but,

- when was the last time it happened? & are you comfortable with it?

Not my parents but me and my sister are often naked around eachother
Test
Original post by Profesh
The last 'non-participating' adult to see me nude was an employee of Travel Inn; thankfully she didn't stay long enough to spoil the mood.

On my honeymoon, a maid saw me naked.
In the last 10 or so years only my fiance has seen me naked. When I lived at home it wasn't unusual. My Mum didn't lock the door when she was in the bath. I would often borrow her clothes so would just wander into their room in my underwear while one or other was getting dressed. My Mum also didn't feel the need to knock before entering my room. It doesn't happen now because my Mum lives with a man who is not my dad and that would be weird, on the other side of the coin my Father-in-law thought nothing of me asking him to zip up my dress while I was getting ready for work one day.
(edited 5 years ago)
why?
Yes....I am a Indian boy... Till the age of 15-16 they both saw me naked various time...... Sometime after that age also..... But that only accidentally.....
Reply 67
Yes, my mother used to come in the bathroom when I was showering or pooping. It was embarrassing but not the end of the world.

Latest

Trending

Trending