The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Pros and Cons of Herts

I got an offer from herts to study psychology and law, unfortunately I'm on a gap year and have to make a decision on which uni to go to whilst I'm out here, so won't have an opportunity to go to an open day.

I was hoping you wonderful people could give a bunch of pros and cons about the uni, the town, the nighglife, the transport, whatever, to give me a better idea of where to go and what to choose

Cheers :smile:
Original post by aidangarrett12
I got an offer from herts to study psychology and law, unfortunately I'm on a gap year and have to make a decision on which uni to go to whilst I'm out here, so won't have an opportunity to go to an open day.

I was hoping you wonderful people could give a bunch of pros and cons about the uni, the town, the nighglife, the transport, whatever, to give me a better idea of where to go and what to choose

Cheers :smile:

Which one is it? There are quite a few located around hatfield and st albans
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
the uni - Brilliant uni, love every minute of my studies so far which I thought I would never say! Lots of support offered by the uni.
the town - Sh!t. It's rather dry, Hatfield has an ASDA and a really crap shopping centre but it's good for restaurants
the nightlife - It's alright, nothing special but if you are judging your choice on nightlife then your priorities are wild off.
the transport - Transport is really good, a free shuttle bus runs every 10 or so minutes to each campus and to the park and ride where it costs 20p to park for the day.

On a side note i'm in the new campus accommodation and the place is brilliant, on suit, double bed and a big TV in our living area.
Cheers mate that helps :smile: accomodation wise, value for money? Is the new accommodation the most expensive? Are the cheapest ones really crap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending