Turn on thread page Beta

New Found glory last night... watch

ReputationRep:
    by far the best live show ever!!!!!!!!!!

they didn't have a support act so seing as it was an 'album launch party' they played 30 songs!

really was the best show i've been to, oh and Mcfly were in the audience :cool:

ReputationRep:
    was the other NFG thread deleted then?

sure i posted in another 1

ReputationRep:
    McFly have got a very high class gig coming up...in Great Yarmouth hehe!

I heard NFG's new single on the radio today, I actually quite like it. I liked their hit that they had last year, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called...they're a bit punk for me though, I prefer calmer indie stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    by far the best live show ever!!!!!!!!!!

they didn't have a support act so seing as it was an 'album launch party' they played 30 songs!

really was the best show i've been to, oh and Mcfly were in the audience :cool:
    Sorry, - I've got to disagree - just come back from NOFX gig, - amazing!
    Anyone else been/going to see them?

ReputationRep:
    seen NOFX before about 2 years ago, great band and very funny

New found glory were just immense though, 30 songs! it's amazing!

and the song you heard by NFG before was probably 'My friends over you' ?

the new single is 'All down hill from here'

if you like more indie stuff, NFG started saying how they really love Keane, was quite surprised but said since they have been in the UK they really like the band Keane.

I hated their 1st single so found it strange that NFG like them but their new song is quite cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    seen NOFX before about 2 years ago, great band and very funny

New found glory were just immense though, 30 songs! it's amazing!

and the song you heard by NFG before was probably 'My friends over you' ?

the new single is 'All down hill from here'

if you like more indie stuff, NFG started saying how they really love Keane, was quite surprised but said since they have been in the UK they really like the band Keane.

I hated their 1st single so found it strange that NFG like them but their new song is quite cool
    Yep 'My Friends Over You' is the one. I love Keane - they are so good! Didn't get a ticket for their gig here last week, so will have to wait to see them at V.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.