International music festivals Watch

molly__
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
what and where's the best festival you have ever been to and who was there?

looking for festivals to go to after exams in the summer, don't mind how big or small or where it is, just somewhere to have an unforgettable experience :fleurdelis:
metalthrashin'mad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hellfest was pretty damn awesome in France,as was Wacken in Germany. 220,000 metalheads with a great lineup. Doesn't get much better than that. Much better than UK festivals too, same price or less with infinitely better bands, food, drink, weather and atmosphere.
Manitude
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Blackwood Gathering at Fell Foot Wood, Cumbria.

Tiny little festival, was only about 50 people in 2014
It's a black metal in a forest on the shores of Windermere in late autumn. If you're looking for an unforgettable experience I can highly recommend it. The first band that played had a butchered cow's head on the stage and was burning incense to cover up the smell of rotting flesh :^_^:. Between the second and third bands there was a torchlit (as in burning brands on sticks) procession to something called the moon pond where the third band played a couple of acoustic songs under the full moon. They then went back to the stage to do a full set.

I'm really looking forward to the 2015 event although given how good it was last year I suspect it will be a lot busier and possibly sell out.
the white wizard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i been to reading for the last 3 years but can never be asked to carry such a heavy bag anyone got any ideas to make the 2 hours trip to reading easier ??
Ruby_1696
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
RedFest in dubai! Was epic. Umm tomorrowland is amazing too. Leeds festival, oxygen and electric picnic (Ireland), loolapalooza is good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wahrheit
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by molly__)
what and where's the best festival you have ever been to and who was there?

looking for festivals to go to after exams in the summer, don't mind how big or small or where it is, just somewhere to have an unforgettable experience :fleurdelis:
What type of music do you like?
Ruby_1696
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
EDM it's epic

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (118)
17.72%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (70)
10.51%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (117)
17.57%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (99)
14.86%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (64)
9.61%
How can I be the best version of myself? (198)
29.73%

Watched Threads