Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay this is the situation.........

There are 3 guys, 2 of whom obviuosly I need to give the brush off...

Guy no.1: Have been with him quite few times (nearly every weekend actually), good looking, bit of a bad boy, sporty, does not drive, gives me the impression that he only wants to know me when he is drunk (where he flirts heaps)...bad rep. as in fights a lot, hasn't asked for my number...

Guy no.2: Okay looking, sense of humour, wants to get to know me, offered to take me out for a drink, gets jealous when I'm with guy no.1 (coz he's told me), drives a sporty car and is very trendy, not really sporty, phones n txts quite often. Oh yeah, he is friends with guy no.1...

Guy. no.2: Cute, not sporty, drives a nice car, nice personality, sweet, does not have the same effect on me as guy no.1 though....

Which one would you personally go for if you were in my shoes?! I like guys who are sexy, bad, good looking, nice car, sporty and sense of humour....It's so difficult... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    what's the car got to do with it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    Fickle women... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Its obvious you like guy number 1 best, go for him..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    Yup. A car means he's more likely to offer little girls and boys sweeties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Yup. A car means he's more likely to offer little girls and boys sweeties.
    well thats one way to look at it.
    just seems a bit shallow to me, to choose a bloke because he drives...
    if you like cars so much just get one yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    well thats one way to look at it.
    just seems a bit shallow to me, to choose a bloke because he drives...
    if you like cars so much just get one yourself
    Very true, a car is nothing considering the amount of people who drive by the time they are thirty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Very true, a car is nothing considering the amount of people who drive by the time they are thirty.
    What are you doing in Kansas HS?

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm... If guy 1 only seems to like you when he's drunk, and hasn't asked for your number, then I get the feeling he isn't interested in anything serious.
    Guy number 2 seems more interested.
    Guy number 3 you don't seem too keen on.
    You seem far more keen on guy number 1, but I think that could end up with you getting hurt, as he doesn't seem too interested in you. If you're looking for a longer relationship, go with guy number 2 or 3, or wait for someone else. If you want something more along the lines of a fling, guy number 1 seems pretty suitable... You're choice!

ReputationRep:
    I´d choose number 2 or 3 if I was in your shoes...just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    "Doesn't have the same effect as guy no. 1". Well you've already made your decision then. Now go away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Now go away.

LOL thanks

Feeds - I have a car, its jus that I live in the middle of nowhere, bout 20 miles from nearest town n where they live so I it would be nice for them to drive so they are able to come and see me etc.

Talked to guy no.1 last nite......and shock he wasn't drunk..lol.He's sweet....*daydreams*
    Going out for a drink with guy no.3 tonite though...See how it goes lol.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a Guy #1 of my own before. "only wants to know me when he is drunk (where he flirts heaps)...bad rep" > my advice is don't do it. If you already think that way about him, you're setting yourself up to get hurt. By all means continue to see him casually but I personally wouldn't push it more.

As for #2 and #3... to be honest, if you have to ask, I'd say stay single and keep having fun and not commit to either of them. When the right guy comes along for you, you'll know, and you won't need a poll to pick him.

ReputationRep:
    no 1

ReputationRep:
    I say pick a number out of a hat if its that hard for you to decide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwirion)
    Okay this is the situation.........

There are 3 guys, 2 of whom obviuosly I need to give the brush off...

Guy no.1: Have been with him quite few times (nearly every weekend actually), good looking, bit of a bad boy, sporty, does not drive, gives me the impression that he only wants to know me when he is drunk (where he flirts heaps)...bad rep. as in fights a lot, hasn't asked for my number...
    This guy sounds like a pr*ck with an oversized ego who will mess you around. I wouldn't bother.

Guy no.2: Okay looking, sense of humour, wants to get to know me, offered to take me out for a drink, gets jealous when I'm with guy no.1 (coz he's told me), drives a sporty car and is very trendy, not really sporty, phones n txts quite often. Oh yeah, he is friends with guy no.1...
    Sense of humour and wanting to get to know you? Surely that means a lot more than being sporty! When you've been going out with him for a bit you can get him to go to the gym with you!!

Guy. no.3: Cute, not sporty, drives a nice car, nice personality, sweet, does not have the same effect on me as guy no.1 though....
    This guy sounds like a bit of an afterthought on your part. So he's nice, but is he nice in the way you want him to be nice? I don't think you really like this guy in the right way to have a relationship with him. Seems like more of a good friend.

Which one would you personally go for if you were in my shoes?! I like guys who are sexy, bad, good looking, nice car, sporty and sense of humour....It's so difficult... :confused:
    There's no point wasting your time with someone who isn't interested in you but I s'pose it depends on what you're after right now. I don't see it lasting very long with Guy #1, guy#3 you should keep as a good friend. So I think you should go for it with guy#2. He's got most of the things you like and is interested in you (V IMPORTANT!). Good luck...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    I say pick a number out of a hat if its that hard for you to decide
    thats just crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    This guy sounds like a pr*ck with an oversized ego who will mess you around. I wouldn't bother.

Sense of humour and wanting to get to know you? Surely that means a lot more than being sporty! When you've been going out with him for a bit you can get him to go to the gym with you!!

This guy sounds like a bit of an afterthought on your part. So he's nice, but is he nice in the way you want him to be nice? I don't think you really like this guy in the right way to have a relationship with him. Seems like more of a good friend.

There's no point wasting your time with someone who isn't interested in you but I s'pose it depends on what you're after right now. I don't see it lasting very long with Guy #1, guy#3 you should keep as a good friend. So I think you should go for it with guy#2. He's got most of the things you like and is interested in you (V IMPORTANT!). Good luck...
    Thank you for your advice!

"This guy sounds like a pr*ck with an oversized ego"

maybe its jus the way I portrayed him but he's not a prick, he is a nice person really. Quite sweet.

and

"When you've been going out with him for a bit you can get him to go to the gym with you"

good point, passed him running last nite so he could come running wiht me as well lol. I'll talk to him this wknd lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwirion)
    Thank you for your advice!

"This guy sounds like a pr*ck with an oversized ego"

maybe its jus the way I portrayed him but he's not a prick, he is a nice person really. Quite sweet.
    Oh, sorry for being harsh on the guy!! Hope it all turns out for the best - I'm sure it will...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Oh, sorry for being harsh on the guy!! Hope it all turns out for the best - I'm sure it will...
    Thanks, I'll let u know lol

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.