The Student Room Group

Did really bad on AS mocks. Really distressed at the moment

Hi so basically I did well in psychology with 92 UMS and history went okish I got 1 A and scraped a B in the other but I did really poorly in economics and biology. I got a 2 E's. I'm going to see if I can redo biology as I was physically sick in the middle of the exam but I doubt I'll be allowed. I'm so worried because I'm on a 100% academic scholarship at a selective school and am panicking that they'll kick me out of the school! Do you think they'll do this? I don't understand why I did so badly :frown:

To make matters worse I have parents evening next week and they are going to be so disappointed in me ;(
They can't kick you out, oh hell no, you're in the middle of year 13, and you have summer exams yet to be completed... why would they kick you out? If anything, they'll lecture you on how poorly you did in Eco and Bio to give you an extra boost so that when it comes to the real exam, you revise well for it, and don't flop it. Don't stress. I have parents evening this week on Thursday and I'm absolutely sh*ting myself as I got grades BCC, which is waaay below my target. I know I'm also going to get told off for my poor attendance (yeah, it's poor because I take days off sixthform to privately study at home!)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I've failed my Economics too..I havent recieved my AS mocks yet but my economics teacher told us we all passed but he talked to me after class and said ' you didnt quite make it' although he didnt give me the grade... I'm pretty sure i got an E and the pass requirement was a D or I'd get kicked off the course. So im unsure of what to do as ive already dropped my fourth subject amd if i get kicked off econ I'll only have 2 and how will i get into university? do i have to stay for another year? but my sixth form and others in my area dont allow third years.

Quick Reply

Latest