Sam10711
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
What is the best way to study AS level Spanish????
benrobinson3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I find that listening to Spanish Music (Las Planetas are good), watching Spanish films (El abuelo, The Motorcycle Diaries), reading spanish news (El País and BBC Mundo for normal news, Marca and AS.COM for Sports news) and learning lots of vocab through maybe making PowerPoints with a different colour background for each word helps! I'll send you some of my PowerPoints if you want?
Sam10711
Rep:
?
(Original post by benrobinson3)
I find that listening to Spanish Music (Las Planetas are good), watching Spanish films (El abuelo, The Motorcycle Diaries), reading spanish news (El País and BBC Mundo for normal news, Marca and AS.COM for Sports news) and learning lots of vocab through maybe making PowerPoints with a different colour background for each word helps! I'll send you some of my PowerPoints if you want?
Yeah that would be great, did you do AS level Spanish?
benrobinson3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sam10711)
Yeah that would be great, did you do AS level Spanish?
I'm doing it at the moment! What board are you studying for?
Sam10711
Rep:
?
I'm doing it at the moment! What board are you studying for?
AQA, you?
benrobinson3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Edexcel
Sam10711
Rep:
?
Edexcel
lol, oh well...
jordan12341
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For AQA i would make notes just compounding all the ideas from each of the sub topics i.e publicidad, la moda etc.

Having ideas that you can easily pull out of your head really helps for the oral, where you cant really predict what you'll be asked and even the essay section of the written exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34%
No (493)
66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed