Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been out since saturday when I kinda argued with one of my best friends, and now im getting soooo bored and depressed! I dont think i should have to go out to a bar/club more than once or twice a week to stay happy, but I do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    I haven't been out since saturday when I kinda argued with one of my best friends, and now im getting soooo bored and depressed! I dont think i should have to go out to a bar/club more than once or twice a week to stay happy, but I do!
    Join the club! Living for the weekends!

ReputationRep:
    SAME HERE!

My week has been

Wavell>>Gym>>Work>>Home>>Wavell> >gym>>work>>basketball>>etc.. I need to get out of the house!!!!

thank god that tomorrow night im going out with my mates! Oh happy weekend!

ReputationRep:
    well its my birthday tomoro and ive got computing coursework which i havent started to do for my exam on monday, but im still going out to get rat-arsed!

ReputationRep:
    Its what you get used to, ive been having loads of fun on my gap going out 4 times a week or so, when i'm just at work all day speaking to people 20 years older than me, I neeeed some release. Even all my friends at uni in London are in the middle of their exams/revision so noones up for any fun anyways

ReputationRep:
    Its what you get used to, ive been having loads of fun on my gap going out 4 times a week or so, when i'm just at work all day speaking to people 20 years older than me, I neeeed some release. Even all my friends at uni in London are in the middle of their exams/revision so noones up for any fun anyways
    Get your arse to London, I'll have some fun with you!!

ReputationRep:
    Im practically in London (kingston), remember, i had that conv about purple with you

ReputationRep:
    Im practically in London (kingston), remember, i had that conv about purple with you
    Hehe, yeah! Sorry! Silly old me

ReputationRep:
    **cries** Im tired, im stressed, i need to go out and im on the whole other side of the world on my lonely island!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh but you have cool quotes in your sig so I like you, that should make you happy!

ReputationRep:
    yeh but you have cool quotes in your sig so I like you, that should make you happy!
    oh it does! Thankyou.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.