KKS7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
shall i take ....... (for EXTRA options) if i want to become a doctor/ dentist (something medical)
history --> classical civilization --> music
geography --> art (fine art) --> music
username1673629
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KKS7)
shall i take ....... (for EXTRA options) if i want to become a doctor/ dentist (something medical)
history --> classical civilization --> music
geography --> art (fine art) --> music
It really wouldn't make that much difference to your career which you pick, history and/or geography are good ones to have but the others wouldn't really make that much of a difference.
Personally I'd chose the top set because I can't stand art and prefer history to geography.
Really, though, just go with which subjects you enjoy more and feel you would do better in
SilverWing2119
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would choose Geography over History, as it is more of a scientific subject (which would help if you want to go into medicine). In reality, any humanitarian subject would do.
Although, I wouldn't suggest taking art. I understand that it has A LOT of coursework, many would argue too much of it. And I don't know about your school - but in mine, we barely have enough time to finish any of the work to a good standard. If you prefer art, then go ahead - you can do it! On the other hand, classical civilization would be good, seeming as you have a creative subject seeming as you are taking music and it would go well with history.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (52)
6.1%
Uncertainty around my education (97)
11.37%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (88)
10.32%
Lack of purpose or motivation (106)
12.43%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (42)
4.92%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (45)
5.28%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (95)
11.14%
Financial worries (59)
6.92%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (40)
4.69%
Exposure to negative news/social media (54)
6.33%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (25)
2.93%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (82)
9.61%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (68)
7.97%

Watched Threads