Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    calm down, only an opinion, noone is saying which is the right one. we are all born with a preference.
    I am calm. I think you've misinterpreted my post. I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    where is the picture thread?

i thought dark hair would win with blokes but do girls like blond highlights/bleached hair. Was thinking of gettin it before going to uni.

ReputationRep:
    in fact to be non-pc i find my self not attracted very often to black (as in african-carribean) women, i do recognise when a gal is beautiful but..mainly they dont do it for me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thor)
    in fact to be non-pc i find my self not attracted very often to black (as in african-carribean) women, i do recognise when a gal is beautiful but..mainly they dont do it for me :P
    lol i knew that would come when someone says its lucky we didnt do black vs white vs asian. I agree though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thor)
    hehe me neither, but i think thats more of a thing of how often in you contatc with black people. coz i pretty much dont know any...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thor)
    Why is that non-PC? I don't find that offensive at all. It's your personal opinion/taste. Notn wrong with that!

ReputationRep:
    its not really non-pc as such i suppose but i could see anyone digging a very dark hole if they didnt phrase it properly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thor)
    All taste I guess. My boyfriend finds black women gorgeous. And there's me as a pale-skinned, blue eyed blonde :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thor)
    its not really non-pc as such i suppose but i could see anyone digging a very dark hole if they didnt phrase it properly
    no-one thinks its P.C. but since i know mostly white people then i cant really judge..

ReputationRep:
    Men with dark hair and blue eyes are my preference, definitely. It's the best look ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeChloe)
    Men with dark and blue eyes are my preference, definitely. It's the best look ever.
    * has dark hair and blue eyes *

ReputationRep:
    Men with dark hair and blue eyes are my preference, definitely. It's the best look ever.
    thanks for that!

you're so fit they named you twice?

ReputationRep:
    What about ppl whose hair changes in the sun and goes blonde but is normally biscuit coloured? and long?
    for men its definately dark hair and green eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    * has dark hair and blue eyes *
    Sounds promising...

(Original post by Fly By)
    thanks for that!

you're so fit they named you twice?

I like to think so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shines_)
    What about ppl whose hair changes in the sun and goes blonde but is normally biscuit coloured? and long?
    for men its definately dark hair and green eyes
    lol you mean like a chmeleon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    thanks for that!
    Why the thanks? Are you dark haired and blue eyed too?

ReputationRep:
    Why the thanks? Are you dark haired and blue eyed too?
    do you have a picture? if so post it

ReputationRep:

agreed

ReputationRep:
    Sounds promising...

I like to think so...
    Blasphemy! you are using marissa as your avatar, the hottest girl on the planet, remove it at once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatboyslim)
    whats better, girls with blonde or dark hair.
    i have no preference

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.