Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh you know its true!
    *sniff* ok... *sniff* whatever....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    Blargh! No don't bleach it...

In my opinion guys should a) never bleach their hair, and b) leave all that yucky gel stuff out of their hair as well (especially when they make it all spikey - I'm sorry, but where did guys ever get the idea that the Bart Simpson look would work on a non-cartoon person?)

i'll listen to the bleach thing cuz i wasnt convinced but gotta use a little bit of wax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatboyslim)
    ellie4 you gonna post ur pic on here?
    Yeah, when I'm feeling less lazy. I have to find a pic and scan it 1st. Will do though!

ReputationRep:
    Blargh! No don't bleach it...

In my opinion guys should a) never bleach their hair, and b) leave all that yucky gel stuff out of their hair as well (especially when they make it all spikey - I'm sorry, but where did guys ever get the idea that the Bart Simpson look would work on a non-cartoon person?)
    what about long hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    *sniff* ok... *sniff* whatever....
    not all are like that...

ReputationRep:
    talkin of piks, i had a photo taken for my prove it card. normally i look so pale and disgusting on them, but for once i actually like this one! il have to scan it some other time and show u!

ReputationRep:
    what about long hair?
    i do have quite long hair you can see from my pic but i never know what to do with it once it gets to a certain length

ReputationRep:
    not all are like that...
    depends on the day and situation...!

ReputationRep:
    depends on the day and situation...!
    lol! admits it!!

ReputationRep:
    what about long hair?
    On guys?....depends on their face I suppose. I know a couple of guys who look *really* good with long hair... (and then I know one or two who've tried to copy them, and who just look silly really.)

ReputationRep:
    lol! admits it!!
    yea well... ya no...

oh shut up fly by! what r u doing to me?!?!??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatboyslim)
    i do have quite long hair you can see from my pic but i never know what to do with it once it gets to a certain length
    thats not long! thats just a bit spikey?

ReputationRep:
    yea well... ya no...

oh shut up fly by! what r u doing to me?!?!??!

pressing you into a corner till you give up!

ReputationRep:
    On guys?....depends on their face I suppose. I know a couple of guys who look *really* good with long hair... (and then I know one or two who've tried to copy them, and who just look silly really.)
    i really hate the long hair on guys look. and face hair, or any sign of side burns. tho colin firth is rather nice...

guys hair is nice short (not REALY short) and the long enought to get it spikey and/or the messy look. i LOVE that!

ReputationRep:
    hehe fair enough

ReputationRep:
    in america a lot more guys have really really short cropped hair, army style. over here we usually have it spiked up and longer.

ReputationRep:
    i really hate the long hair on guys look. and face hair, or any sign of side burns. tho colin firth is rather nice...

guys hair is nice short (not REALY short) and the long enought to get it spikey and/or the messy look. i LOVE that!
    i think spikey just looks tacky...like you're 12 or soemthin

ReputationRep:
    pressing you into a corner till you give up!
    ok ok!!!! i give up! tho, pressin me into a corner sounds good.... IN YER FACE FLY BY!

ReputationRep:

agreed lumpy. Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    i think spikey just looks tacky...like you're 12 or soemthin
    not spikey like bart simpson, spikey like messy,...erm..i'm thinking like..brad pitt in fight club class!!!!!!!!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.