SitiNadhira
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone,

I really need your help on choosing which one is the best university I should pick to continue my graduate study. I applied to:

University of Bristol - MSc Economics, Finance and Management
University of Birmingham - MSc Financial Management
University of St. Andrews - MSc Finance & Management
University of Glasgow - MSc Finance & Management

I'm really confused. I checked a few rankings but they kinda differ from one another so that didn't really help and made me even more confused ;(

Which one is the best? Please help! thanks before
Championt1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd go for Bristol. It's got the highest ranking, it's a beautiful city and has a very good reputation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jemner01
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you staying in the dorms? Check out the accomodation options and prices if you are. Have you visited any of the Uni's? You may really like St Andrew's campus or really dislike Glasgow's campus (for example). Are the modules within your course different for each uni? I think St Andrews have a course catalogue outlining exactly which units they teach and when.
SitiNadhira
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks Championt1 for the reply

Yup, I thought so too. If you don't mind me asking, are you planning to study at Bristol too?

Thanks Jemner01 for the reply

Yes, i'll probably be staying in the dorms. But accommodation prices and living costs would not really be a problem for me since I applied to a scholarship program and I really hope I do get one *fingers crossed*
Sadly, I haven't got a chance to visit any of the campuses because i live far away (in Indonesia) and that would cost a lot.
The program i chose for each of the uni are really similar, both focusing on finance and management so I guess the modules won't differ that much. That's why I'm confused on which uni I should pick, since I don't live in UK and different rankings show different scores for each uni.

But which one would u pick if you were me? LOL
Championt1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SitiNadhira)
Thanks Championt1 for the reply

Yup, I thought so too. If you don't mind me asking, are you planning to study at Bristol too?

Thanks Jemner01 for the reply

Yes, i'll probably be staying in the dorms. But accommodation prices and living costs would not really be a problem for me since I applied to a scholarship program and I really hope I do get one *fingers crossed*
Sadly, I haven't got a chance to visit any of the campuses because i live far away (in Indonesia) and that would cost a lot.
The program i chose for each of the uni are really similar, both focusing on finance and management so I guess the modules won't differ that much. That's why I'm confused on which uni I should pick, since I don't live in UK and different rankings show different scores for each uni.

But which one would u pick if you were me? LOL
Yes I plan to study law at Bristol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.63%
I don't have everything I need (260)
44.37%

Watched Threads