Interracial relationships in university research

Watch this thread
jjm1995
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi guys, for one of my modules projects at university i have been given the task to find out how common interracial relationships are in the uk, so i decided to focus on university students. If you are in a relationship and at university could you please comment what type of relationship you are in e.g.

white male, white female
black male, black female
white male, black female
black male, white female
white male, asian female
asian male, white female
black male, asian female

etc

thank you
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jjm1995)
Hi guys, for one of my modules projects at university i have been given the task to find out how common interracial relationships are in the uk, so i decided to focus on university students. If you are in a relationship and at university could you please comment what type of relationship you are in e.g.

white male, white female
black male, black female
white male, black female
black male, white female
white male, asian female
asian male, white female
black male, asian female

etc

thank you
White male, Asian female
ParadiseFound
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Your probably looking in the wrong place.
Peachykeen09
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
hispanic female, white male
DrOfPharmacy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
African male and Asian female.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Good Doctor
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I am a white male and I had an indian girlfriend in the first few months of uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (122)
41.78%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
18.49%
No (116)
39.73%

Watched Threads