If you didn't enjoy the kiss...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
If you didn't enjoy the kiss between you and someone you were seeing would you say so? Or would you lie when they asked about it? Would it put you off the person?
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well you wouldn't suddenly kiss anyone (or ask any random person to have a kiss with you)...
scriberg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
practice makes perfect
Alaric III
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The first kiss can always be a bit awkward, but as you kiss more you adapt to each other. Any grounded person with experience will know that and not judge too harshly.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Depends how I didn't enjoy it and why.

If it was bad timing or in a really public place or we were awkwardly positioned or I had other stuff on my mind.. then I would give it another try.

If something in my brain was telling me 'this feels really wrong'.. I'd still give it another try, forgetting about that for a minute just to check.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
I personally would.

The fact that you didn't enjoy the kiss doesn't necessarily mean that it was the other person's fault or yours. Maybe it was the wrong moment, the circumstances weren't perfect etc etc. Also, just because one kiss wasn't like you imagined it to be, doesn't mean that a next kiss will be equally bad.

Of course I don't know what the status between you two is, but I believe that a relationship is mostly about honesty. Maybe you can ask yourself the question: would I want the other person to tell if he/she didn't enjoy?
Icebaker
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As long as she has a pulse and a pussy, I'm good to go. Kissing isn't everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
catsis
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Icebaker)
As long as she has a pulse and a pussy, I'm good to go. Kissing isn't everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such high standards.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
If I liked them then i'd just put up with it and hope it gets better, and I'm probably an awful kisser anyway sooo
iAmanze
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Enjoyment from a kiss comes from the connection of the both of you in the moment.
The physicality is like 10% I'd say. Thus, you might not be quite as attracted to the person as you let yourself believe.
DrOfPharmacy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've always been honest. When I don't enjoy a kiss I KNOW that it means I don't like that person. When my ex and I kissed, it was the most amazing feeling ever. It truly was a beautiful experience, each time we kissed; whether it was a peck or a full on makeout session

Posted from TSR Mobile
trustmeimlying1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by scriberg)
practice makes perfect
really?
(Original post by Alaric III)
The first kiss can always be a bit awkward, but as you kiss more you adapt to each other. Any grounded person with experience will know that and not judge too harshly.
hmm see me and my gfs first kiss I could tell was mediocre hasnt really improved either...maybe its a sign?

its my fault btw

(Original post by Anonymous)
I personally would.

The fact that you didn't enjoy the kiss doesn't necessarily mean that it was the other person's fault or yours. Maybe it was the wrong moment, the circumstances weren't perfect etc etc. Also, just because one kiss wasn't like you imagined it to be, doesn't mean that a next kiss will be equally bad.

Of course I don't know what the status between you two is, but I believe that a relationship is mostly about honesty. Maybe you can ask yourself the question: would I want the other person to tell if he/she didn't enjoy?
what if you dont improve?

(Original post by DrOfPharmacy)
I've always been honest. When I don't enjoy a kiss I KNOW that it means I don't like that person. When my ex and I kissed, it was the most amazing feeling ever. It truly was a beautiful experience, each time we kissed; whether it was a peck or a full on makeout session

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm so far my kissing has been poor.gf has broken up with me yet

would like to improve though..not sure I can though
crystalraye
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If it was the first kiss I might not think to much of it, but if I still didn't like it the next time I might say so. I'm not really into kissing though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Well you wouldn't suddenly kiss anyone (or ask any random person to have a kiss with you)...
I've heard of people doing this before
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
really?
hmm see me and my gfs first kiss I could tell was mediocre hasnt really improved either...maybe its a sign?

its my fault btw

what if you dont improve?
Well, then you can ask yourself the question: is the fact that this person is terrible at kissing important to me? Does it define our relationship or does the other person have other qualities that are maybe more relevant? It all depends on how much you value a good kisser.
trustmeimlying1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well, then you can ask yourself the question: is the fact that this person is terrible at kissing important to me? Does it define our relationship or does the other person have other qualities that are maybe more relevant? It all depends on how much you value a good kisser.
thats not the issue here..im the bad kisser!

so yeh although she seems content about it for now id rather improve

tad clueless how though..cant exactly practice with other people..
blueberrysro
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I literally ran away from him but then again I didn't know his name so I can't talk. But maybe the chemistry just isn't there?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by scriberg)
practice makes perfect
Very true
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alaric III)
I'm the inexperienced one so I was a little worried. It wasn't bad at all just awkward if anything
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SeanFM)
Depends how I didn't enjoy it and why.

If it was bad timing or in a really public place or we were awkwardly positioned or I had other stuff on my mind.. then I would give it another try.

If something in my brain was telling me 'this feels really wrong'.. I'd still give it another try, forgetting about that for a minute just to check.
How you didn't enjoy it?

It wasnt bad timing as such, although it didn't happen naturally. It wasnt in a public area and all I was probably thinking was 'this better be a good one . It wasnt bad to be honest, was worried he might think so. And I did the whole let's try again thing and it improved lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (139)
30.02%
No (324)
69.98%

Watched Threads