City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Child Nursing September 2015 SHU

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by bethanyhelina
It's fine:smile: oh blimey, hate waiting ������ I didn't meet many people at the interview tbh, I was sat with people from different branches :/

Tell me about it! When I had my interview, the lady did say that because we will be waiting a few months until the course starts that there will be days to go into Uni and meet people and she said something else but I have forgotten now! :smile:

What are you doing at the moment then? Studying?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by LisaJade
Tell me about it! When I had my interview, the lady did say that because we will be waiting a few months until the course starts that there will be days to go into Uni and meet people and she said something else but I have forgotten now! :smile:

What are you doing at the moment then? Studying?

That's so good because I can be so awkward when I get put in new classes and stuff so at least we'll know people when we actually start!:smile: I'm doing my a-levels and I absolutely hate them:frown: wbu?
Reply 22
Hello, i have a interview on saturday 14th as well, at 1pm.... I'm so so so nervous doing some revision now to help prep me.. anybody got any advice on what to focus on please xx
Original post by Ware94
Hello, i have a interview on saturday 14th as well, at 1pm.... I'm so so so nervous doing some revision now to help prep me.. anybody got any advice on what to focus on please xx

Congrats on your interview!
I focused on the 6 c's, the Francis report, the nursing code of conduct, life quality factors and caring skills, used them in most of my answers and linked them to my experience/how I'd use them as a children's nurse! Hope this helps and good luck!
Reply 24
Thank you.

Thats great gives me something to focus on. did you get asked about the NHS constution, it says on the website about it so i have been reading that through. what questions was you asked, if you don't mind saying. anything will be a great help xx
Original post by Ware94
Thank you.

Thats great gives me something to focus on. did you get asked about the NHS constution, it says on the website about it so i have been reading that through. what questions was you asked, if you don't mind saying. anything will be a great help xx

No I didn't look at it all:tongue: my interview was at the beginning of December so I can't remember exactly, but it's things like, what experience and skills you have, scenario questions from a video, what was bad about the video and what was good, that's all I can really remember:frown:
Reply 26
No I didn't look at it all:tongue: my interview was at the beginning of December so I can't remember exactly, but it's things like, what experience and skills you have, scenario questions from a video, what was bad about the video and what was good, that's all I can really remember:frown:

oh don't worry.. you have really helped. have you had any look getting a offer ? x
Original post by Ware94
oh don't worry.. you have really helped. have you had any look getting a offer ? x

Good! Yeah they replied a few days later with an offer c:
Reply 28
Good! Yeah they replied a few days later with an offer c:

congratulations :smile: xxx :smile:
Original post by Ware94
congratulations :smile: xxx :smile:

Thankyou! Hope you get an offer two!x
just accepted my offer!!!!! so excited! :smile: will see you guys in September :redface:) xxx
heyy! i also have an offer to study at sheffield hallam in september- childrens nursing.
I'm still waiting on BCU as i can't decide between the two!
It's great to speak to some potential uni friends :biggrin:
i know!! i'm so giddy talking about it haha :') do they send you an email after you've confirmed your firm choice?
Original post by chloe.amanda
i know!! i'm so giddy talking about it haha :') do they send you an email after you've confirmed your firm choice?

i don't know because i havent confirmed mine yet haha
stuck on accommodation though..
is anyone looking at accommodation in the old workshop, its literally across the road from the uni and looks nice!!
ooohhh no but i shall now!! :smile:
it doesnt have wifi :frown:
Original post by chloe.amanda
it doesnt have wifi :frown:

I'm sure that could be sorted ahha Victoria hall is also nice, i'm just trying to find accommodation thats close to the uni
hahaha i want to know how many plug sockets there are :') yeah but the furthest away is only a 30 minute walk so it'd be an okay head clearer of a morning :P
Original post by Cara Ravenscroft
is anyone looking at accommodation in the old workshop, its literally across the road from the uni and looks nice!!

I haven't heard anything since accepting my offer, omg I've only gone and put central quay as my first choice, looking at the 15 minute walk to the city campus and not noticing that it's 30 minutes from ours 😭😭 going to be so far away from everyone, I'm so dopey :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending