The Student Room Group

children's nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SarahTree
Haha! Yay Bus Buddies! I'm going on the accommodation and campus tours on the 25th have you seen the accommodation yet.

Also has any one any ideas about the intake day, as in when will it be and will we need extra references?

xx

Not heard about the pre-enrolment day yet but I will be sure to let you know if I hear anything :smile: Also, I don't think we need any more references, I think it's just (what was) the CRB checks, health screening etc... I'm presuming we get certain vaccinations at some point too?? Does anyone know about them?
Original post by LisaJade
Me too- just want to get started! Yeah, I'm in Sheffield most weeks as my partner is from Sheffield and my brother lives there so we visit family :smile: I mean I'm probably not the best person to ask about getting lost as I get lost in a big house haha but I would say it's fairly easy for sure. You'll be absolutely fine and I love Sheffield, there's something for everyone and always something happening! I'll take you on a tour haha :smile: have you ever been to Sheffield before interview? yeah it will be lovely to finally put a face to all these names on here!

YAY! I'm looking forward to it. Are the tram systems hard to navigate? I've never used one before so I'm not sure how it works.
No I've literally only been up twice - Once for the open day and once for the interview. I really like what I've seen though.
Hey is anyone going to the information day on the 15th April? :smile:
Hey is anyone going to the information day on the 15th April? :smile:

I've not heard anything about it :confused: have you got an email or something telling you about it?
Original post by Abbie12345
YAY! I'm looking forward to it. Are the tram systems hard to navigate? I've never used one before so I'm not sure how it works.
No I've literally only been up twice - Once for the open day and once for the interview. I really like what I've seen though.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been doing some investigating and the trams are apparently quite expensive but easy enough to use (although I have never used them as either driving or on train :smile: )

I'm sure you'll love it when you're here! I'll take you on a tour... :smile:
Reply 25
Hi!! I start childrens nursing at sheffield next March!! I'm going to the information day on the 21st, I received an email from Helen Monks last week about it.
I volunteer at sheff childrens Hosp now and use the trams, they're really easy to find your way about on and they do passes for students too :-)
Hope to meet some of you at the information day :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Molldoll
Hi!! I start childrens nursing at sheffield next March!! I'm going to the information day on the 21st, I received an email from Helen Monks last week about it.
I volunteer at sheff childrens Hosp now and use the trams, they're really easy to find your way about on and they do passes for students too :-)
Hope to meet some of you at the information day :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats for getting on the course! I don't know if I should be worried about not hearing about the information day? Might email next week and see what's happening 😊 would be great to meet you all!
Reply 27
Yeah I'd drop them an email or something, it came from Helen monks offering the 15th or the 21st.
Congrats to you too 😀👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just checked my emails- had an invite but it has gone into my junk box! Glad I checked. Is anyone going on Wednesday 15th?
Original post by LisaJade
Just checked my emails- had an invite but it has gone into my junk box! Glad I checked. Is anyone going on Wednesday 15th?

I'm going on the 15th! :smile:
Reply 30
I'm going on the 15th! :smile:

Yay! Great, see you then! :smile:
I've just received an email about completing pre-course checks and it says I should have already been sent student ID- however I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried personal ID off of the confirmation of acceptance letter but this doesn't seem to work. Can anyone tell me if they have their numbers and if so, where you found it?

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 33
Sorry I've only just seen your last reply but I have no idea! Did you get it sorted?
How did the information day go today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have, have you had the information at enrolment yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending