The Student Room Group

BA Fine Art Interviews

Hi!

I applied on the deadline for unis and have only heard back from Brighton and have sent my portfolio to Falmouth a week ago.
I was wondering if anyone has got interviews or had to send their portfolios to Falmouth, Bournemouth and Gloucestershire.. as i haven't heard anything yet :/
Original post by treemoon
Hi!

I applied on the deadline for unis and have only heard back from Brighton and have sent my portfolio to Falmouth a week ago.
I was wondering if anyone has got interviews or had to send their portfolios to Falmouth, Bournemouth and Gloucestershire.. as i haven't heard anything yet :/

Hello!

I am currently studying at BU and don't worry that you haven't heard anything back yet.

Every application is different. Bournemouth usually take around 6-8 weeks to apply to every application and over Christmas the offices were also shut, which may cause slight delay.

I am sure you will hear back very soon and good luck with all your applications!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Gemma :biggrin:
Reply 2
I had an email last Wednesday inviting for an interview to Falmouth. I sent off the portfolio on the 28th.

Quick Reply

Latest