The Student Room Group

Pe ocr a level e&a lifesaving

Hi,

I am trying to prepare for my E&A that is in a few weeks.

I am doing Lifesaving as my sport so wondered if anyone had any information of how to go about this as obviously it is not something that is particularly easy to evaluate.'

Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Hi there. I might be able to help in any way I can. If you're interested, pm me because I'd rather not write it all out here....
Reply 3
When I did mine (seems like a long time ago!) I wrote a list of all the potential strengths, and all the likely/common weaknesses and tried to pick out any from the video during the exam. Perhaps then compare them to the ideal technical model (and the same for the weaknesses). I didn't do life saving but I'm sure it's a similar thing :smile:
For the improvement bit, I designed something that could be used for each of the common weaknesses and literally just memorised them.
I can't remember what else is required tbh, was there anything specific you were wondering about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending