Single student en-suite room for rent available ASAP! - BIRMINGHAM

Watch
harryedgeworth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I currently study at the University of Birmingham, however due to recent personal problems back at home I have been forced to drop out of university to take care of these issues.

However, I need to find a replacement student who could take this room off me ASAP otherwise I am obligated to pay the rest of the rent until the end of the year, which is not a financial option for me.

Liberty Living at Queen's Hospital Close is located in Edgbaston within easy walking distance and good transport links to all of the city's higher educational establishments including the University of Birmingham (UoB), Birmingham City University (South Campus), University College Birmingham (Summer Row), Aston University (Millenium Point) and the Brasshouse Language School (Broad Street). Liberty Living at Queen's Hospital Close is approximately a 10 minute walk to the City Centre, Bull Ring and New Street Station and allows residents to participate fully in the city's diverse culture and exciting social scene.

Single En-suite Room with Rent at £115.00 per week includes:

ALL utility bills along with:

• Contents insurance up to £5,000.00,
• Internet 20MB including Wi-Fi
• FREE Bike storage.
• FREE Car Parking (limited spaces available).
• CCTV Coverage, Access Control, Security and 24 hour staffed Reception
• Laundry Facilities available 24hrs - card operated machines £2.50 to wash and £1.20 to dry fully
• Post Handling – “Signed for” post and large items taken at Reception and held for you to collect
• Location close to local amenities and city centre attractions; Mailbox, Bull Ring, Symphony Hall, NIA, Sea Life Centre and University campuses

Minimum contract length until Monday 13th July 2015.

Security Deposit £200.00 required to secure booking (returnable at the end of the contract less any damages that may occur).

If you need any more information feel free to reply or inbox me.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.54%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads