Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jemma roberts
what does seconded mean?

oh ahaha it's funny but wouldn't recommend it ahahaha 😂😂

ahaha that's funny but wouldn't recommend it
Reply 24
ahaha that's funny but wouldn't recommend it

I had a crush on my chemistry teacher. Do you know what I did?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

go on
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

go on
I'm in year 10 and I am 15 years old and I really fancy my teacher. I am not the only one as many girls think he is hot but I have a massive crush on him.. bigger than the other girls. I always get the highest grades or like second highest in the class and I am always really nice to him. He is like 27 or 28 and I know not to make a move or anything cause I know it could put his job at risk and ruin his life and the last thing I would want to do is that. He has a girlfriend but that doesn't upset me. I always think about him and I always talk to him outside of class and I think he likes me (not in a love way) I really can't help fancying him as I don't really like boys my age as they are immature. He is like my perfect man as well he is blonde, funny, muscular, blue eyes and dorky. Everyone knows I fancy him but I don't know if he knows

Think everyone has this once in their time at school, just make sure you don't make it obvious to him as it may get a bit awkward for both you and him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Charlotte15
Think everyone has this once in their time at school, just make sure you don't make it obvious to him as it may get a bit awkward for both you and him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you
Original post by _Charlotte15

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you
Original post by em211997
Never ever act on it I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE don't even tell them you'll get into so much trouble. Its ok to like him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Experience? Do elaborate.
Original post by em211997
Never ever act on it I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE don't even tell them you'll get into so much trouble. Its ok to like him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, what happened?
Reply 32
go on

All the guys fancied her. So one day I got sick of them trying to flirt with her, so I blurt out "guys stop it - if she's gonna get with any of us it's me." She didn't deny it, so for the rest of the year we made a joke out of her being my bitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in year 10 and I am 15 years old and I really fancy my teacher. I am not the only one as many girls think he is hot but I have a massive crush on him.. bigger than the other girls. I always get the highest grades or like second highest in the class and I am always really nice to him. He is like 27 or 28 and I know not to make a move or anything cause I know it could put his job at risk and ruin his life and the last thing I would want to do is that. He has a girlfriend but that doesn't upset me. I always think about him and I always talk to him outside of class and I think he likes me (not in a love way) I really can't help fancying him as I don't really like boys my age as they are immature. He is like my perfect man as well he is blonde, funny, muscular, blue eyes and dorky. Everyone knows I fancy him but I don't know if he knows

Talking like he would defo go for you. Pfft his gf probs a stunner why go for a McD when you can have a TGI Fridays

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you want us to say? Are you expecting us to encourage you to ask him out on a date or something? :K:
Original post by Emily.97
What do you want us to say? Are you expecting us to encourage you to ask him out on a date or something? :K:

no I just wondered if it was normal
Original post by Emily.97

no I just wondered if it was normal
Original post by Rugar Rell
Talking like he would defo go for you. Pfft his gf probs a stunner why go for a McD when you can have a TGI Fridays

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never said that I said he likes me in a pupil/teacher sort of way not that he fancies me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never said that I said he likes me in a pupil/ teacher sort of way not that he fancies me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never said that I said he likes me in a pupil/ teacher sort of way not that he fancies me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending