AHAHAH joy division and new order string quartet tribute!!!!!111 Watch

dementedbunny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
F*CCCCKKKKKK.

F*CCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

i just found this amazing amazing amazing cd (downloaded of course - i am poor). you probably know it already so maybe you can share my elation upon my discovery.

it's called 'the string quartet tribute to new order and joy division'. SOUNDS SEXY? I THINK SO!!!!

oh my gosh fook fook it's just so fooking beautiful. i just want to fooking rape this cd.

the bizarre love triangle cover is the best it makes me want to bite it until i can drink its hot blood (hamlet reference LOLZ.) and the juices dribble down my chin to the floor which i will willingly lick.

however i am disappointed with the true faith cover and the silly synthesised drums in regret. they should remove those damn drums.

anyway. SEXYSEXYSEXY.

the end
mipmapped
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hate that band.
dementedbunny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by mipmapped)
I hate that band.
looool fair enough
fanofkdc
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh my God, I LOVE Joy Division. New Order, not so much, except Crystal. Reminds me of a guy called Christopher Reilly, who plays people like Radiohead and Elliott Smith music on his piano.
afcwill
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
IF YOU LOVE JOY DIVISION THEN WATCH THIS!!!!!

Its by U2 and Arcade Fire, they did a cover of "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division. I especially love how it all starts and all the different instruments used.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXNzL8_0-jo
LOVE IT!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (254)
38.84%
No - but I will (45)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (308)
47.09%

Watched Threads