The Student Room Group

sharing my bed with attractive female friend

My flat is having a party this weekend and a female friend of mine will be coming, I said she can stay over but the only place she can sleep is by sharing my bed with me.

She is a stunning girl so I am attracted to her but she is my friend, we have been friends for years, she seen other men in the past but with me she is more open and relaxed as I'm not the sleazy type, she does get a lot of guys asking her for sex on a regular basis.

I don't know how I'm going to stop not being aroused by her, the only time I have women in my bed is if I'm having sex with them so i'm on the fence weither to ask her or not. I don't want to fall with her and make it awkward if she isn't interested but I don't know how I'm going to deal with it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This isn't a friendship. Friendship is platonic and you clearly like her. It's fake. You should either try and get her to see you as more than a friend or leave her be and move on.

But onto what you said, if you sleep in the same bed as her 1 of 2 things will happen.

She will be so drunk she will have sex with you, or you don't have sex and you get 100% friend zoned as she will now be comfortable with you completely in a platonic way thus you enter the realms of self-torture where you like her but she could never like you back in that way.

In a nutshell, if it was me, I would sleep in my bed and give her some cushions to sleep somewhere with.
Original post by Anonymous
I said she can stay over but the only place she can sleep is by sharing my bed with me.

If she says yes to this, she's interested in doing stuff with you. If she says no, and starts asking about sofas etc, she isn't.
Reply 3
Kick this bitch to the ground, if she's not giving up the pussy then don't waste your time with her. I find this idea of sleeping and sharing a bed with a woman without having sex utterly ridiculous. Waste of time, she's playing you. Attractive women love to torture men this way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
If you can keep it in your pants, let her sleep in the bed, but you take the sofa. If she really can't go home for whatever reason.
Bro. If she's willing to sleep on your bed, she wants the D.
Reply 6
Yeah..This might happen in your dreams..
Reply 7
would anyone agree to share your bed and not expect you to try something at least? They must be very innocent if so. Could be the start of something fantastic.
Sleep on your front
Ask her where she expects you to sleep for the night if the bed is the only thing lelf, maybe make a joke about sleeping on the floor but really you shouldnt feel guilty about sleeping in your own bed. Tell her you want the bed but if she has a problem sharing you'll sleep somewhere else? But don't expect anything to happen just enjoy yourself in her company
Reply 10
Just get really drunk and hope that you'll fall asleep, or when you get into the bed, face her but dont lean in, read her body language carefully and if you think shes up for then maybe lean in for a kiss but DO NOT ASK HER IF SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX until youve at least fondeled with your hands abit cos that would be soo cringe, if she doesnt seem up for just try and go to sleep or at least pretend it, if you get a boner im sure you'll be able to hide it but if you cant hide it just laugh it off, i wouldnt find it embarrasing if i were her, id just be flattered to be honest just be like "what do you expect lol im a bloke"
Is it really that hard to sit next to someone for a few hours (most of which I'm assuming you'd be asleep) and not **** them?
My god...tsr is so sex obsessed...friends share beds or close spaces all the time, and not just those of the same sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Desthebluenose
My God gwalkiss, how much beating about the bush (get it?) do you go for? if she gets in your bed its game on!
no ifs no buts unless she wants it up the butt!

KRO

yeh but im a girl and i know that just cos you got in the bed with a boydoes not mean its game on which is what most boys think, whilst it might be leading them on, me and my friends often share a bed with a boy especially after a party and dont do anything
Original post by Icebaker
Kick this bitch to the ground, if she's not giving up the pussy then don't waste your time with her. I find this idea of sleeping and sharing a bed with a woman without having sex utterly ridiculous. Waste of time, she's playing you. Attractive women love to torture men this way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i sincerely hope you're just a troll
Reply 15
Original post by Desthebluenose
You and your friends often share a bed with a boy...how do you fancy a sleepover at mine anytime to suit.... LOL

omg lol bant
Well lucky you...
Reply 17
This is why I say girls and boys can't be friends
Reply 18
Original post by al_94
This is why I say girls and boys can't be friends

Boys and attractive* girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
wrong dylann boys and female gender fat thin young old astonishingly attractive or butt ugly, in the dark its all the same!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending