The Student Room Group

Newcastle High School for Girls / old Central High Sixth form?

I am currently studying for my GCSEs at a different school in Newcastle. I have had to drop my number of GCSEs to 71/2 due to missing school because of illness. However, I am on track to get all A and A* grades at GCSE as of my mock results. I want I study medicine at Uni so need 3 As at A level and I want to go to the best school possible for sixth form. Does anyone have any experience of NHSG or central sixth form? Going for a look around on Tuesday but I would be interested to hear about anyone else's experience there. The results are pretty good and it seems that there is plenty of support for aspiring med students.
Original post by RR151215
I am currently studying for my GCSEs at a different school in Newcastle. I have had to drop my number of GCSEs to 71/2 due to missing school because of illness. However, I am on track to get all A and A* grades at GCSE as of my mock results. I want I study medicine at Uni so need 3 As at A level and I want to go to the best school possible for sixth form. Does anyone have any experience of NHSG or central sixth form? Going for a look around on Tuesday but I would be interested to hear about anyone else's experience there. The results are pretty good and it seems that there is plenty of support for aspiring med students.

Moved to our school and 6th forum forum :smile:
Sorry for being late! I'm going into Year 11 at NHSG, so although I'm not yet in 6th Form, I can tell you I will definetly be staying on as the school is fantastic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending