The Student Room Group

best friend...

lately me and my best friend alway have arguments and i have to watch what i have to say, cause she will take it the wrong way, i am really tried of thinking how she will take it and should i say it or not
but i really think she is really good person and we got similar personallites becasue we both typical capricorn person.
today we had a row again, now i don't think u will talk to me tomorrow... what should i do? should i phone her now and tell her i am sorry (i don't even know what i am sorry about) or just leave it let the nature take its place??

thanx
Reply 1
well it doesnt sound like ur very good m8s if u argue all the time. but i dont know all the facts.

id ring her def... a mark of a good m8 is to apolagise for things maybe even if u havent done anything. maybe shes worrying about whether she shud call u or not. make the move and ull feel better afterwards.
Reply 2
Moochy
well it doesnt sound like ur very good m8s if u argue all the time. but i dont know all the facts.

id ring her def... a mark of a good m8 is to apolagise for things maybe even if u havent done anything. maybe shes worrying about whether she shud call u or not. make the move and ull feel better afterwards.

well not all the time
things start changing since last month... our relationship had a maga drop down :frown:
Reply 3
A tempremental friend is better than no friend
Reply 4
Hexa
A tempremental friend is better than no friend

maybe that is true
i feel empty inside
i wanna cry :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending