Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lately me and my best friend alway have arguments and i have to watch what i have to say, cause she will take it the wrong way, i am really tried of thinking how she will take it and should i say it or not
    but i really think she is really good person and we got similar personallites becasue we both typical capricorn person.
    today we had a row again, now i don't think u will talk to me tomorrow... what should i do? should i phone her now and tell her i am sorry (i don't even know what i am sorry about) or just leave it let the nature take its place??

thanx

ReputationRep:
    well it doesnt sound like ur very good m8s if u argue all the time. but i dont know all the facts.

id ring her def... a mark of a good m8 is to apolagise for things maybe even if u havent done anything. maybe shes worrying about whether she shud call u or not. make the move and ull feel better afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    well it doesnt sound like ur very good m8s if u argue all the time. but i dont know all the facts.

id ring her def... a mark of a good m8 is to apolagise for things maybe even if u havent done anything. maybe shes worrying about whether she shud call u or not. make the move and ull feel better afterwards.
    well not all the time
    things start changing since last month... our relationship had a maga drop down

ReputationRep:
    A tempremental friend is better than no friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hexa)
    A tempremental friend is better than no friend
    maybe that is true
    i feel empty inside
    i wanna cry

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.