MAN , P6 was just too easy, so easy i think i got 100%

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Man that was the easiest thing ever, easier than p1 . i cant believe how easy it was. i was like. wtf. this is supposed to be P6 . its more like kindergarden stuff.

SO EASY.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Post your answers then...
Freakazoid!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Is it just me that found P6 difficult, just a tad...
La_la_la
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't worry I found it quite difficult too. Don't u just love it when ppl say an exam was really really easy... I could never be that confident about an exam...and if I did I wouldn't brag about it!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I found it easy except Q5 but i got it in the end didnt know where to start
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
what question was that. i may help you
The Duke
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
100% in a P6 exam? oh, join the 100's of people who will also get that mark. You want impressive? try dropping less than 4 marks out of 1200 in P1-6, and M1-6. and then get an S,1 at STEP 2 and 3. git.
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u must be really good
The Duke
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You have no idea mate. I prolly get more than every guy who does Further Maths put together too. BAM. On second thoughts that isn't much of an acheivment.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't do further maths, so I have no idea what u are talking about,but I have a feeling that quite a lot of people reading this thread who did the exam, and found it a tad more difficult than you did might feel a bit bad. You might say that the exam was that easy, but think about other people who might not have found it that easy, cos it sounds a bit like you're bragging. Then again this might just be how you are, but it doesn't help other people.
Sir I. Newton
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by The Duke
100% in a P6 exam? oh, join the 100's of people who will also get that mark. You want impressive? try dropping less than 4 marks out of 1200 in P1-6, and M1-6. and then get an S,1 at STEP 2 and 3. git.
LOL. most people are more clever than you obviously think. If your so good, why didn't you do S1-S6 as well? and D&D,NM, and CIS? Thats the bad thing with the internet, some people pretend to be something there not. Prime example in the quote above.
slaw
Report 15 years ago
Wow! How much work did you do to find it easy? I just started my A level Further maths course and I find some of the S1 stuff quite mind boggling! However, I had a friend who self-studied P1-P6 and most of M1-M6 and S1-S6...i think he only has S5-6 and M5-6 to finish....
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
This thread is so very old...

Did someone put their settings to "show oldest first"?
Va Va Voom
Report 15 years ago
the last post before yours slaw was posted in july 2003. i doubt you'll be getting any replies!
InterCity125
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Given the age of this one, I would start another tread in the maths section with your questions.
Chemaz101
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol i just notiiced that lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (160)
15.55%
Uncertainty around my education (167)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (98)
9.52%
Isolating with family (71)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (38)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.75%
Loneliness (102)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (94)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (73)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.75%

Watched Threads