The Student Room Group

I achieved CCC at AS level what do I need in my A2 exams to get an overall of BBC

I have received an offer from Brighton for International Business for BBC. With my AS grades already being CCC, I was just wondering what grades i would need to gain in my final A2 exams to get an overall grade of BBC? and how much harder are A2 exams then AS? as I only really put around 3 weeks worth of revision into those exams, whereas people in my year are revising now?

Any help would be amazing!!!!! thank you X
Original post by EstherSouthern
I have received an offer from Brighton for International Business for BBC. With my AS grades already being CCC, I was just wondering what grades i would need to gain in my final A2 exams to get an overall grade of BBC? and how much harder are A2 exams then AS? as I only really put around 3 weeks worth of revision into those exams, whereas people in my year are revising now?

Any help would be amazing!!!!! thank you X

It depends on your UMS marks. To score a B grade, you need to score at least 70% over the full A-Level and to score the C, at least 60% over the full A-Level (in terms of UMS).

In general, people tend to find A2 a fair bit harder than AS.

Quick Reply

Latest