UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL offer holders 2015! Watch

glorypower
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'v been asking questions about the 2015 Bristol offer holders and haven't found much yet. If there's anyone who has received an offer from Bristol Uni, I d be happy to chat with them.
JamjamjamT
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Me - Maths.
What is the rugby like at Bristol?
glorypower
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by JamjamjamT)
Me - Maths.
What is the rugby like at Bristol?
I don't know. I'm an EU student and I got an offer from Bristol.
beabeaa_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer Thursday for Accounting and Finance!
PeteMez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Offer for Econ

Posted from TSR Mobile
khmac11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Offer for Law!
maarg13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by khmac11)
Offer for Law!
Offer for Law too!
Championt1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by maarg13)
Offer for Law too!
Congratulations! What were your grades and LNAT score and when did you apply please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
maarg13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Championt1)
Congratulations! What were your grades and LNAT score and when did you apply please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I got AABB at AS and am predicted A*A*A. I got 25 in my LNAT and applied at the end of September. I take it you applied too then?
Championt1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I got AABB at AS and am predicted A*A*A. I got 25 in my LNAT and applied at the end of September. I take it you applied too then?
Yes I applied in November but I'm still waiting. I got ABB at AS and I'm predicted A*AB with A in EPQ and a 21 LNAT score.

Posted from TSR Mobile
maarg13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes I applied in November but I'm still waiting. I got ABB at AS and I'm predicted A*AB with A in EPQ and a 21 LNAT score.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, cool; best of luck! I'm sure you'll hear soon. Do you mind me asking where else you have applied?
Stephhhaaanie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by glorypower)
I'v been asking questions about the 2015 Bristol offer holders and haven't found much yet. If there's anyone who has received an offer from Bristol Uni, I d be happy to chat with them.
I'm on a gap year and have an unconditional offer for physiological sciences which I have accepted
Championt1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ah, cool; best of luck! I'm sure you'll hear soon. Do you mind me asking where else you have applied?
Birmingham,QMUL,Southampton and KCL.how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
maarg13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Birmingham,QMUL,Southampton and KCL.how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Birmingham, Warwick, Nottingham and Oxford (rejected). Out of interest, what's your opinion on both Bristol and Birmingham as I'm currently torn between the two! Which do you prefer? Thanks and fingers crossed you hear soon
Championt1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Birmingham, Warwick, Nottingham and Oxford (rejected). Out of interest, what's your opinion on both Bristol and Birmingham as I'm currently torn between the two! Which do you prefer? Thanks and fingers crossed you hear soon
Bristol all the way.Birmingham is quite good as well and really underrated by students I believe.However Bristol has still got the upper hand with career prospects, the uni environment and reputation. Thank you, hopefully I will.Which uni accommodation are you considering for Bristol or Birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
H0PEL3SS
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer for Economics and Econometrics back in November. Definitely going to insure Bristol, I liked the university a fair bit more than I'd expected.
chapmouse
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys, I'm a First year Physics with Astrophysics MSci student at the University of Bristol. Feel free to throw any questions my way about the university, the city, my course, whatever
maarg13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bristol all the way.Birmingham is quite good as well and really underrated by students I believe.However Bristol has still got the upper hand with career prospects, the uni environment and reputation. Thank you, hopefully I will.Which uni accommodation are you considering for Bristol or Birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, that's the way I'm leaning at the moment. I'm thinking The Hawthorns, Colston Street and Manor Hall for Bristol and Ashcroft, Jarratt Hall and Tennis Courts for Birmingham. How about you?
cyrillics
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ABB for French and Russian ☺️
Championt1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, that's the way I'm leaning at the moment. I'm thinking The Hawthorns, Colston Street and Manor Hall for Bristol and Ashcroft, Jarratt Hall and Tennis Courts for Birmingham. How about you?
My choices are similar to yours! For Bristol I'd like Manor hall, Colston street or University hall.For Birmingham I think Victoria hall, Oakley court and Jarratt Hall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (50)
18.59%
Labour (108)
40.15%
Liberal Democrats (56)
20.82%
Green Party (16)
5.95%
Brexit Party (7)
2.6%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.49%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.86%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)