Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Hehe, this thread is amusing.

JJ's gf in drunken lesbian action:
    Which one is supposedly your girlfriend? They both look about 30, and from your picture you look about 12 mate. Unlikely match if you ask me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    lol! light enetertainment 4 da blokes then!
    hehe - you haven't seen her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    daz would you go down on me for £500,000?

i'll even wash for you
    WooHoo! Boy on Boy...Doesn't have the same ring to it does it! The sexist world we live in . :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i don't remember this! i hope i returned the favour
    you didnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    hehe - you haven't seen her!
    oh the butch type! lol! I often wonder why boys don't get turned on by butch lesbians, as they make up over 3/4's of the lesbian population, did you know!

ReputationRep:
    you didnt
    lucky i was there to fill in, eh?

ReputationRep:
    oh the butch type! lol! I often wonder why boys don't get turned on by butch lesbians, as they make up over 3/4's of the lesbian population, did you know!
    lol...butch isn't even close with this one hehe - don't think i';m being mean- she deserves it. she publically groped my m8s breasts on a school trip on the log flume & she lost my hairband! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    lucky i was there to fill in, eh?
    certainly was!

ReputationRep:
    lol...butch isn't even close with this one hehe - don't think i';m being mean- she deserves it. she publically groped my m8s breasts on a school trip on the log flume & she lost my hairband! :mad:
    butch lesbians piss me off. where i work they always try an queue jump. of course i deny them. they think they have special powers or summthin.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a great statistic, an incredibly subjective one at that.

ReputationRep:
    your hairband *claps hands to the face* **gasps**, well i never just joking! funny how the boys have ignored my 2 contreversial statements lol!

ReputationRep:
    88% of statistics are made up on the spot!

and dazya, time and place please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    butch lesbians piss me off. where i work they always try an queue jump. of course i deny them. they think they have special powers or summthin.
    i sear we have a butch lesbian in year 8. rare im sure but dont hold me to it, it may actually be a bloke. looks a bit like alex parks but less feminine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    88% of statistics are made up on the spot!

and dazya, > and place please!
    my bedroom................ ummmm in an hour! don't forget the lube!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    lol, but she's got a point. and surely guys don't want a lesbian, they want someone bisexual, then they at least have a chance of joining in.

when i go out there are quite a few girls who will get off with each other all the time, but they do ti just to get attention and free drinks- the lads all think it's brilliant, but really it's pretty pathetic.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    your hairband *claps hands to the face* **gasps**, well i never just joking! funny how the boys have ignored my 2 contreversial statements lol!
    hehe they can't handle it well she never gave it back. probably a good thing but my bf bought it 4 me in norway so it was special n i was angry! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Which one is supposedly your girlfriend? They both look about 30, and from your picture you look about 12 mate. Unlikely match if you ask me..
    The one in the blue dress. Erm, well she is 19. She certainly doesn't look 30, thats quite offensive. The one in the red dress is my cousin and she is about 25, and I'm sure she would be offended also.

My picture? I haven't shown a picture on here before sorry. I did however show one when I was 15 playing rugby, but I did state I was 15.

ReputationRep:
    what does subjective mean? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    my bedroom................ ummmm in an hour! don't forget the lube!
    lube? and i thought i was only getting head

anyway, this thread is too much for me now, buhbye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    The one in the blue dress. Erm, well she is 19. She certainly doesn't look 30, thats quite offensive. The one in the red dress is my cousin and she is about 25, and I'm sure she would be offended also.

My picture? I haven't shown a picture on here before sorry. I did however show one when I was 15 playing rugby, but I did state I was 15.
    what a beautiful looking young woman. i must wish you two the fondest of times together. clearly you are very lucky to be in the presence of such a girl and i would recommend you express your gratitude for her brilliance to her on a regular basis. if you'll excuse me i must go out and post these trans-atlantic NOW leaflets to publisise the rerelease of Betty Friedan's The Feminine Mystique

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.