The Student Room Group

Help! Cambridge postgraduate course mistake

Hi everyone! In december I applied for an MSt in international relations at Cambridge university. They have recently called me for an interview with a professor. The day of the interview I discovered I applied to the wrong master, so the interview did not take place. Indeed, this MSt is a part-time one and I need to study full-time. I have chosen another MPhil in the same department and I need to do all the application process again. However, I have asked to the professor if she wants to interview me, because she is in the same department of the new MPhil and to apply I will use the same research proposal she was interested in. She is not answering to me. Furthermore, the uni office is not answering my enquiries. Can this mistake disadvantage my future new application? Is the professor annoyed by this mistake? I will cite her as a possible supervisor for my research proposal for the new MPhil, because I will use the same, but I was wondering whether this is a good idea or not. What should I do? Please help me!
Thank you!!
Maria

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending