The Student Room Group

How should I take this?

I've been seeing this guy secretly whose twice my age for around five months. I've known him for about 2.5yrs and he had turned me down about 2yrs ago.

i thought things were going well between us and he knew what I had sacrificed to spend time with him.

Last week I left at the same time as him (usually I stay on (this is the sacrifice)) so we could spend time together only for him to walk off with another woman whose daughter wanted him to walk her home. I hung around for a while knowing he would have to come back for him car but he was taking too long and I didn't want to risk having to hang around in the cold for an hour.

Last night I caught him before class and we had 5mins together, he apologised for leaving me and said he had wanted to spend time with me. He also told me to lay off in class as I wasn't be subtle enough. I didn't tell him but I don't want to be so secretive.

During class I heard him asking this other woman where she wanted to go for ice cream, flirting with her. It's in his nature to do so but I was still annoyed by it.

I left early only for him to do the same as last week so I left a note on his car telling him that if he didn't want to be with me to tell me (he's got my number).

I suppose I don't have much hopes for him contacting me by Monday (only see him twice a week) but I can't seem to stop thinking of what he's done. I've got his number, should I call/text? I called before and it went straight to voicemail, he never returned/acknowledged it.

i feel like I'm losing sleep over it (like now, I can't sleep).

this other woman is a friend of mine, she's got a partner and her daughter (aged 5) adores the guy I've been seeing and he adores her.
So what you're telling me is, you (A♀) like B♂ who is flirting with C♀ who is a mother and already has a partner in D♂. It can turn really messy if you intervene. Back off immediately, do not make that love triangle a love square.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending