Can't deal with break up

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Me and my boyfriend have recently hit a rough patch and the only way he thought 'best' to fix it was to break up. It really hurts, I have so much feelings for him, he just doesn't know how to fix it. He made me happier than I've ever been but lately I've had anxiety issues and took it on him and its made things distant between us. The worst thing is, we work together too. I'm off work sick for a week so have some time to deal with it but I know going back to work and seeing him will just make it 10000x harder. I just miss him and want him back more than ever. I don't know how I am going to deal with this, I feel like I'm going to be pining for him forever. We went through a lot before we actually got together but he begged me for a chance to be with him and I gave him one. Just needed an outlet to vent my misery and I know this is a place for good advice.
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good luck when you see him again at work. If you think it's the anxiety that caused the breakup, overcome it. Make sure he sees you as a different person, especially one that doesn't depend on any other
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads