The Student Room Group

2 female arm cadets threatened with beheading in Newcastle

2 female army cadets are threatened with beheading in Newcastle.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/beheading-threat-two-female-cadets-8590775

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wonder if the two men are Muslims.
Original post by Groot
I wonder if the two men are Muslims.

I'd say it's a near certainty.

I thought part of military training was memory retention, why didn't they memorise the numberplate?
Reply 3
If they are Muslims, why are some people who follow the religion of peace so violent? QQ.
Must be Christian or Buddhist extremists.
Original post by Skip_Snip
I'd say it's a near certainty.

I thought part of military training was memory retention, why didn't they memorise the numberplate?

Because the army cadets are similf to the scouts.
Reply 6
Original post by Groot
If they are Muslims, why are some people who follow the religion of peace so violent? QQ.

The two men are believed to have been driving a silver Vauxhall Zafira and both are described as black or Asian ethnicity

What's your aim in posting that here? Are you saying that if they were caucasian or any other, its okay to dismiss the threats on the grounds that they aren't Muslim, or something? :s-smilie:
Original post by ImNotMe
What's your aim in posting that here? Are you saying that if they were caucasian or any other, its okay to dismiss the threats on the grounds that they aren't Muslim, or something? :s-smilie:

What? Who posted the Asian/black thing?

I'm pretty sure it was you.
Original post by BitWindy

It was him:confused:
The Brave Jihadi's at it again:rolleyes:
Just remind me, what other news from Newcastle are Asians big in this week?
You couldn't make this stuff up.
Many British Muslims are far more concerned about the deaths of Muslims than of Brits so it's not really surprising. The army has been hated by the Muslim community since 2001.
Reply 12
Original post by BitWindy

2nd quote was from the news article. I was trying to stress the distinction between skin colour, Religious beliefs and behaviour :smile:
Original post by ImNotMe
2nd quote was from the news article. I was trying to stress the distinction between skin colour, Religious beliefs and behaviour :smile:

You're not even you
It's not in Newcastle. It's in Gateshead. There's a big difference!
Original post by tengentoppa
Many British Muslims are far more concerned about the deaths of Muslims than of Brits so it's not really surprising. The army has been hated by the Muslim community since 2001.

But they're British aren't they?
How can they hate their own army?
Original post by caravaggio2
But they're British aren't they?
How can they hate their own army?

Every single Muslim I've ever met would describe themselves as Muslim first, British second.

It's the same reason why many don't see an issue with leaving Britain to fight for IS. A great many Muslims feel no particular connection to the UK.
Nothing new. When I was on the University Air Squadron (a full time student with only very tiny connection to the reserve part of the military) we often had groups of Asian students walking past us and making very loud ticking noises. They, of course, thought they were hilarious...
(edited 9 years ago)
Yay multiculturalism and diversity. Only when Europeans are a minority can we attain multicultural enlightenment.
Original post by tengentoppa
Every single Muslim I've ever met would describe themselves as Muslim first, British second.

It's ridiculous. muslim ain't an ethnic group, race, or nationality...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending