The Student Room Group

How do we blow up the Moon?

I think it's time we really stopped putting up with this big, blubbery, useless artefact in the sky.

Suggestions, please on how to get rid of it.

Scroll to see replies

Muslamic ray guns. They're hip.
nooooo... leave ol' Moony alone

[video]http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/moonsong[/video]
Create real life Mangekyou Sharingan / send Uchiha Madara to earth and put everyone under an illusion.
Build a Death Star.
Reply 5
Original post by Clip
I think it's time we really stopped putting up with this big, blubbery, useless artefact in the sky.

Suggestions, please on how to get rid of it.

The United States reportedly planned to attack the Moon with nuclear weapons during the Cold War

The project was secret, and known only as 'A Study of Lunar Research Flights' or 'Project A119'.

It was abandoned because of fears about danger to people on Earth - and the effect on public opinion. Eventually the US decided to land a man peacefully on the Moon in the name of "all mankind" instead - which, it has to be said, seems more sensible. :fyi: Incase you didn't know.
Make sure to do it on 11th of September too whatever method you decide to use! :yep:
Reply 7
We don't have to destroy it, just make it more palatable to the eye, for example by painting a smiley face on it.
Reply 8
i think it might affect the sea in some way. would solve the werewolf problem though. it seems pretty easy to get to the moon nowadays so if Nasa and Dicky Branson want to oversee the transport element, we could have loads of people on the moon chipping away at it with hammers and chisels. could be a good employment opportunity for a lot of people.
Original post by miser
We don't have to destroy it, just make it more palatable to the eye, for example by painting a smiley face on it.

YES!
That would be a baaaaaad idea. Messed up seasons (due to 'wobbling' axial tilt), bombardments by vengeful moon fragments, greater susceptibility to asteroid hits... Not to mention no tides for surfers :frown: sorry to be such a buzzkill!
Reply 11
Well I have a friend who has a shrink ray, maybe we could steal the moon instead.
You are just :troll:, the moon is not a useless artefact in the sky.
I heard it was made of cheese, send French men up there to eat it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Find a group of deep sea oil drillers, train them for a few weeks and then send them off to the moon with a couple of drills and a nuke.
whut. The moon is the most beautiful thing. Ever. I could stare at it all my life and not get bored. :moon:
Yes, down with the moon! Down with moon-children! Down with moon-gods and while we're at it can we please get rid of those friggin' Moomins as well?
Original post by mikeyd85

YES!

The effort you put into that photoshop is very worthy of a rep :lol:
Original post by AdamCee
The effort you put into that photoshop is very worthy of a rep :lol:

I did not create this image I'm afraid. I couldn't photoshop that smilie on to a blank page if I tried!

I google imaged "Awesome Smilie Planet".
Original post by Stefano93
Create real life Mangekyou Sharingan / send Uchiha Madara to earth and put everyone under an illusion.

Original post by BenLynch9
Build a Death Star.

No and no :colonhash:

We repeat the movie Armageddon for starters but just on the moon :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest